5. Couples' Amusement Park

No One's P.O.V
"11 tickets please." The white haired mage smiles sweetly. The ticket man blushes furiously as he gives the tickets for free. "Thank you again!" The gang enters through the gates to 'Love and Hearts Park' An amusement park mainly for couples. "As expected.." Erza says.
"You cannot be joking." The iron Mage mutters. "With Mira..anything." Levy replies. "Okay everyone! We will be splitting up in partners!"
"[groans]" Mira just smiles, "Natsu and Lucy! Gray and Juvia! Gajeel and Levy! Erza and Jellal! Romeo and Wendy! And Happy and Carla!"
"What? Why am I going with that male cat?! I'm going with Wendy!"
"It's okay Carla. Romeo is going with me...I'll be fine." Her head turns hesitantly to the blue cat who was smiling innocently. "Carla! Let's go to the fish stand! I saw that they have so many fishes!" He grabs her by the paw and drags her away.

"Well, before you all lovely couples go...We have to meet here by dark okay? And please do not...and I mean do not destroy anything got it?" Everyone nods. "Good. Oh!-" She gives everyone a 1-day bracelet. "You can go on any ride and get free food until the end of the day."
"How did you managed that?" The blonde mage asks. "With this face, anything...Okay! You guys can go now!"
^^^
NaLu~
"Hey Luce. Where do you want to go?" The fire mage asked his best friend. She pondered, "Well, we can't go on any rides. How about a carnival game?"
He shrugs, "I'm just looking forward for the food after." She sighs, "Of course.." She scanned the place for any carnival games. Her eyes lit up, "Lets go there!" Taking his hand, she dragged him to a stand where her favorite game was playing. "You want to go here?" He asked her as they we're waiting in line. She nods her head, "As a family, my mom and dad would always take me to games like this. And my dad would always win a big stuff animal for me-" The celestial mage points eagerly to a big stuffed dragon. "Like that!"

She smiled passionately at the prized animal, Natsu felt the need to win the dragon. He wanted her to smile and be cheerful like she always is. When it was their turn, Natsu took out a couple of jewels. "3 rounds please." He handed the young lady the jewels as she gave him 3 baseballs. "Your objective is to knock the 3 pins down. If you knock down one, you get a small prize. If you knock down two, you get a stuffed bear. And if you knock down all 3, then you get one of the big stuffed animals.

He nodded his head as he focused on the pin. He threw his first ball and knocked down the 1st pin. "You got one!" She cheers. He smiles back at her, "One down, 3 to go." Looking at the 2nd pin, he tries to focus as he throws his 2nd ball but he misses as the pin shakes a bit. "Well, at least we can win a stuffed animal." Lucy replies. "Oh no, I'm going to get you that stuffed dragon." He says full of determination, making Lucy turn red. Natsu holds the ball tight, not noticing that flames we're starting to surround it. 'Uh..Natsu-"

"Fire Dragon..Throw!" He throws the ball with his whole strength and it successfully knocks down the last two pins. "Yes!" He exclaims. She hands him the dragon, "Congratulations." He takes the dragon proudly and faces Lucy. "Here you go, princess." The fire mage hands her the dragon as she blushes furiously. "Thanks Natsu..Wait, Princess?"
"Oh, I read a book I found at your desk that was at your apartment and I read the first page but I got bored. So, I skipped a few pages and I saw the sentence, 'Here you go princess'. So, why not?"

"Hold up, you went through my desk?" Her eyes were on fire. "N-No-" He held up his hands in defense. "It was on top of your desk, not inside." He laughed nervously. "It was still on my desk, right?"
"Uh..." He took a few steps back, backing away from an angered Lucy. "Maybe..?-"
"Natsu! You are so dead!" She screeched as Natsu sped away.

GruVia~
"What is Lyon-san doing here?" Juvia asked the ice make mage. "I know." Gray gritted out through his clenched teeth. Ignoring his comment, Lyon faced his beloved Juvia. "I just came to visit that's all! Can I join you?" She hesitated but felt bad for her Gray-sama's friend. "Mm, sure." His eyes lit up,  "Yay!~" He grabbed her arm, "I found this really cool ride that we have to go!" With that he pulled her away to a couples' boat ride.
"Why are we going here?" The ice make mage complained as he crossed his arms at his chest. "It's a couple's boat ride!" Lyon exclaimed. "And Juvia-sama is going to ride it with me!"
He just scoffs back. "What was that?" He asks. "Nothing, it's just that...Did you even asked Juvia if she wanted to go with you?"