(2) Face goes red

I woke up in the morning thinking about my dream. I guess I thought about the girl so much I had a dream about her. Not going to talk about the story because it's too embarrassing. :)

I got ready for school, had my breakfast and started walking to school. "I have to wait for the girl today to show her where the chemistry room is." I remembered. I turned to the left and bumped into someone. Hard. We fell and I landed on top of her. I looked at her face and realized it was her. Lee Yujin. I felt myself blushing as I stared at her. I got off her and apologized. We both started walking to school. We didn't say a single word to each other. We got to the school building and started heading to the chemistry room. When we were walking together in the hallway I just couldn't stop glancing at her. As I looked at her she looked back at me and I looked down as my face got red again. "Is there something wrong?" She asked me. "N-No. Nothing wrong." I answered back. We got to the chemistry room, but it was still 3 minutes early. We sat at a bench near the room and waited. A minute later Yujin spoke up. "So, where are you from? You don't look Korean." She asked me. "Oh. I'm actually from Thailand." I replied, glad that she's talking to me. "Cool. I'm from Seoul. What's it like in Thailand?"
She asked sounding interested. "It's hot, but the food there is great!" I told her.
"Nice! I've always wanted to visit Thailand."
"Cool. So um. What do you do in your free time?" I asked.
"I do a lot of stuff actually. I watch movies, text or call my friends, Check out what's going on in the world and some other stuff. And you?" She told me.
"I eat a lot, I also watch movies and I like to rap." I said.
"Cool! Rapping is awesome!" She said.
I second later, the bell rang and the teacher and all the students came to the chemistry room.
We walked in the class and Yujin sat next to me.

Let's skip all the boring lessons and go to lunch time. Because no one wants to listen to the teacher these days. :D

At lunch

Just like every normal day, I met up with Jackson, Mark and the others. We sat at our usual place at the benches and started talking about different stuff. Jackson suddenly came up with a random subject. "So Bambam! What do you think about the girl?" Jackson asked me.
"What girl?" I questioned him already knowing which girl he was talking about.
"The new girl of course! I saw you walking with her to the chemistry room. You just wouldn't stop looking at her." Jackson said, trying to embarrass me.
"Stop it Hyung! I was just showing her where the chemistry room was." I shouted.
"Alright, alright. Whatever." Jackson said rolling his eyes. We kept talking about other stuff.
Some minutes later the bell rang. We all walked to our classes.

After school. Because classes are boring.

The bell rang and I packed my stuff to walk home. I saw Yujin walking alone and I started walking to her. "Hi." She said. "Hi. I was wondering if I could get your number. You know. So we could get to know each other better." I asked. "Sure!" She said. She gave me her phone number and I gave her mine. We tried calling each other to test if it works. "Awesome! Now I can call you for answers for homework. Just kidding!" She joked. We laughed and started heading home. When I got home, I walked upstairs and started doing my math homework. I got a call from the one and only, Lee Yujin. I picked up the phone. "Yes?" I said. "I don't understand the math homework!" She shouted through the phone with a whiny voice.
"Haha. I somehow expected you'd call me for homework." I said. I started explaining her the homework without giving out answer. We finished the math homework and started talking about school and random stuff. We finally hung up and I checked how long we've been calling. 52 minutes and 28 second. I've never called anyone for that long before. Not to mention it was a girl.

It seems like we've already become friends after a day. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.