(4)Plans and meeting up

I woke up as usual to the sound of my mom waking me up. I got ready for school and went down to eat my breakfast. "It's finally Friday." I said to myself. I got a message on my phone and checked to see who it was from. As usual, it was from Yujin. Hey Bambam! I planned to walk to school with my friend today. I hope you're ok with that. See you at school!

Sure. I have no problem with that. It's not like you have to walk to school with me everyday.
I texted her back and switched off my phone. I soon got another text message from Jackson.
Hey bro. Wanna walk to school together? I got something to ask you. I'll be waiting in front of your house. Or are you walking with your girlfriend?
I texted him back. Ok sure. No problem. And she's not my girlfriend!
I switched off my phone and walked out to meet Jackson. We soon started walking to school. "So... What did you want to ask me?" I asked him. "Oh yea. Our group is going to go on a camping trip next week. You know. Holiday. You didn't forget right?" 
"Oh right. I remember." "Do you wanna come with us? It's ok if you have plans with someone else. Oh and if you want, Yujin can come. Mark's girlfriend is coming." He told me. "Mark has a girlfriend???"
I was surprised about what he said. "Yea. He told us yesterday. You were with Yujin." He said.
"Ok then. I'm coming and I'll ask Yujin. Anyway. We're at school now." The bell rang a few minutes later and we walked to class. I saw Yujin at her seat and she saw me. We waved at each other and I sat down. Then the teacher came in. "Alright class! Today for history we are going to do partner work. You can choose your partner, but it has to be a guy with a girl."I ran up to Yujin and we became partners
We sat down together and the teacher began to explain the work to the class. Me and Yujin began working and talking about stuff that had nothing to do with history. And then I remembered the trip that Jackson told me about. "Hey Yujin. Jackson told me that there will be a trip in the holiday with my group. So I was wondering if you wanted to come. My friend Mark's girlfriend will be there so you won't be the only girl there. It's ok if you can't come."
"Hmm... I have no plans on the holiday so I'm free to come! Thanks for asking me."
I was so happy that she said yes. I get to spend the holiday with her without having to miss her.
The bell rang and we went to our next class.

At lunch

Mark, Jackson and I walked out of class as usual to meet up with the others. "I'll be right back guys. I have to ask Yujin something." I told the group. I ran up to Yujin and she was about to walk up to her friends. "Yujin. I just wanted to ask if you were going to walk home with me." "Of course!" She replied.
"Ok see you." I ran back to my friends and they were smirking at me. "Don't get the wrong idea guys. I was not asking her on a date." My friends looked disappointed but I didn't care. As always the bell rang and we walked to class. We all sat at our desks and the teacher came in. "Alright class. We are going to the library. Follow me and I want silence." We followed the teacher to the library. We got to the library and started looking around for some books to read. I sat down at a table to read the book I picked out and Yujin came and sat next to me. She looked at the cover of the book I was reading "Cool book. You like vampires?" "Yea. I like supernatural. What kind of book do you like?" I asked her. "I like horror." She held out the book she picked out. The cover showed a man looking into a mirror and a girl standing behind him. We began reading and as quickly as always, the bell rang and we walked to the next class.

After school

I walked out of class and walked outside to meet up with Yujin to walk home. I walked out and went to where I was supposed to meet her, but she wasn't there.

"Leave me alone!!!" I heard a girl shout. I ran to where it was coming from. And there I saw a guy about to punch a girl. "Stay away from her!" I shouted.....