(9) The trip 3

"Bambam! Wake up!" I felt someone shake me awake. Yujin stared at me with her bright eyes. "Good morning!" I whispered half asleep. "Come on sleepy head! We're going fishing today." I got out of bed and got ready. We had a nice breakfast and relaxed before we went fishing. After about 30 minutes we started walking to the fishing place. When we got there, a couple of stalls were set up. They were selling fishing rods, clothing, fish food and other stuff. "I'll meet you guys near the lake. I'm gonna buy something quickly. "I walked over to one of the stalls. The seller greeted me with a warm smile. "Is there anything in particular you are looking for?" She asked me. "Yes actually. I'm looking for a hat for a friend of mine." "Is your friend a girl or a boy?" "A girl." She started looking for a hat in the pile of clothing. She showed me a nice white and blue fishing hat. "I'll take it." I payed her and walked to the lake. I met the others there. "You're finally here. We got you a fishing rod and some fish bait." Jb said.
"Thanks man."
I walked up to Yujin. "This is for you. It's a sunny day so you'd better protect your head." I gave her the hat and she smiled. "Aww... Thanks Bambam." She hugged me with one hand while holding the hat with the other. I put an arm on her shoulder and ruffled her hair. "Hey! I just did my hair this morning!" She whined. "It looks fine." I told her.

We sat by the lake and started fishing. Out of nowhere, water splashed on me. I turned and saw Yujin and Yuri laughing. I started splashing water on their feet and we suddenly started splashing water on eachother. "Hey guys! Don't get your clothes wet! We didn't bring any extra clothes." Youngjae reminded us. Me, Yujin and Yuri were laughing and just continued fishing.

"I'll be right back guys." I walked to a nearby bathroom to do my business.

When I came back. They were all talking to a girl. The one and only, Baek Hana... Yujin suddenly came running to me. "So what are you gonna do?" She asked me knowing exactly who Hana was.
"I don't know. She follows me everywhere. What do you think I should do?" I asked her totally clueless. "Maybe you should calmly talk her out of it."
I guessed that was kind of a good idea. So I walked up to Hana to talk her out of this. "Hana. Follow me." And of course she followed me. I brought her a little further away from the lake so that my friends couldn't hear what we were talking about.

"What is it Bambam? I was just talking to your awesome friends."
"Hana, why are you following me?"
I asked, trying not to burst out of anger. "Didn't I tell you? I'm not giving up on you. And that girl of yours, she will never be able to love you like I do."
I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. So I just walked away.
"Oh so you're just gonna walk away? You could at least talk to me. We broke up because I cheated on you. Shouldn't that mean that you still love me?" She was talking nonsense. Total nonsense!
"Why would I love you after you cheated on me? Tell me!" I started shouting at her. I didn't care if anyone was watching us. I just couldn't stand her attitude.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that I love you and that you should leave that girl and be back together with me. I know that deep down you still love me."
She hugged me and started reaching in for a kiss. She was weak and all so a pulled away and walked back to my friends. As I walked past her, I whispered in her ear: "Stay away, or I will make sure you regret ever meeting me."

"Bambam, are you ok? What was with all the shouting?" Jin-young asked me.
"Yea man. You don't just shout at girls like that." Jackson said.
I ignored them and walked over to Yujin. "We have to leave." I took her arm. "We're going back to the cabin. We'll see you there."
And we started walking.
"Bambam wait! Why're you leaving?" Everyone called. But I left with Yujin anyway.
As we walked, we didn't say a word until finally Yujin broke the silence. "Is Hana trying to ruin our friendship?" She questioned.
"Yea. She's all over me it's killing me. I don't know what to do if she actually ruins our friendship."
I looked down to the ground feeling upset.
Yujin put a hand on my shoulder.
"Don't worry about it, Bambam. It doesn't matter how she does it. I know that she's basically your nightmare, but there's no way she could ruin our friendship. She's not some kind of psycho killer right?" She giggled. "I'm sorry. I'm not helping at all."

Then her face turned serious.
"Since you've had a bad time in your relationship, I guess it's time I tell you about my history of my relationship.