(13) A day before romance

The day came in the speed of light where we had to go back home. The trip was a great way for me to open up to Yujin a little more and become more than friends. Ugh I love her!

We got dressed, headed out and stepped into the vehicle to drive back home. The ride home took about 2 hours. After 30 minutes, I felt a head leaning on my shoulder. It was Yujin. I looked at her, I had different feelings just swirling around in my head. I pulled her closer and put an arm around her. She slowly put one arm around my waist. After an hour of sitting in the bus, we made a stop for some food. Yujin was still asleep. I tickled her nose which made her wake up. "good afternoon sleepy head." I said with a smile. She looked at me with squinted, tired eyes.
"Why did we stop?" She asked me.
"We're gonna have some lunch. You coming or are you gonna fall back asleep?"
"Let's go eat. I'm starving." She said quickly and jumped out of the bus.
I got out and jackson walked beside me.
"So everything is going well between the two of you?" He asked. "Yea."
"Aww man. I thought I was better at dating girls. But my only relationship just lasted a week!" He whined.
"Oh come on man. You got drunk and made out with her best friend remember?"
"Oh. Right. But still! Before you came to the school, I was known as the hottest guy in school. Not anymore since you are the cutest guy in school. When I flirt with a girl all they do is laugh and walk away."
After he said that, he pouted.

"Well I don't know how to help you man. All I can say is to get along with one girl and see if you like her. That way you can easily have her as your girlfriend. Or you could just get friendzoned..."
"Thanks man."
We sat down at a table in a sushi restaurant and ordered our food. We got 3 boats of different sushi.

Yujin's POV:

I started eating my sushi. I looked at Bambam, who was sitting across from me.
He was stuffing his face with sushi. As he drank his green tea, he looked at me with his bright, angel eyes.

After eating

Bambam's POV:

After lunch, we split the bill and got back in the vehicle. It was a quiet ride. A lot of us were asleep. We were awoken to the sudden honk of the driver. "Alright kids. We have arrived." We all got out. Jaebum started to talk. "Alright everyone. I hope you've  all enjoyed our trip. Take care and have a nice day. See you at school or before that." We then went home. I walked with Yujin to her home. "Oh. Bambam, my mom isn't home until tomorrow."
"Will you be ok by yourself?" "I don't know. I hate being alone. But I guess I have no choice." She looked very sad.
"You want me to sleepover?" She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Hah. Ok." I hugged her. "You know I'd do anythig for you right Yujin?" "I love you, Bambam."
"I love you too." We got to her house. Her room had a nice rose aroma. Her room has a queen sized bed, a huge shelf of nail polish, a shelf of books, a makeup desk and a lot more. Her family basically has a lot of money. We sat on her bed and just stared at the ceiling.

"So Yujin, when are you free? For the date I mean."
"Oh. Umm. This Saturday would be nice."
"Ok then. Are you excited?" "Of course I am!" We were both excited.
I planned to watch a movie with her,
and then we will go to the beach and watch the sunset.
That sounds so cheesy!

We then got out of her bedroom and into a room with a large tv. She turned on the tv and took out a Wii box and Wii remotes. "You like gaming?" I widend my eyes. Yujin's a gamer? I slowly walked to her while still staring at her. "What? Why are you staring at me like that? Did I say something wrong?
"No. I'm just surprised. I didn't know you were into gaming."
"Oh! Haha. Yea. So what game do you want to play?" She pointed to a shelf with probably over 100 games.
"I realized that we have a lot of games so I couted them yesterday. 107 games. I've been collecting for 4 years. crazy huh?"
"Nah. Not really. I once dyed my hair brown with pink in the middle."
I said while looking at her collection.
"That sounds cute to be honest."
I picked out a game.
"Super Smash Bros?" Yujin said with an evil grin on her face. "Is it a bad choice?"
"No! It's a perfect choice. I love this game." She stuck the cd in the wii box and we started playing. She picked kirby and I picked the pokemon trainer. I could tell she played this game a lot, since she won in every game. After 5 rounds of losing I finally won a round.

"Good job dude." She gave me a pat on the back. I looked at the clock. It was almost 11 pm. "We should get ready for bed." I'll sleep on your sofa." I said trying to be nice.
"No. It's fine. If you want you can sleep in the bed." I looked at her a bit confused. "Then where are you going to sleep??"
"Obviously in the same bed!! I just want you to feel comfortable around me."
"If you say so Yujin." We got changed and in bed we tucked in.

I pulled Yujin closer to me. And whispered in her ear. "Goodnight pumpkin."
"Don't.. don't call me that. It makes me cringe." "Haha. Sorry. Goodnight."
"Goodnight." And we fell asleep with her in my arms...