(12) The other side of the story

So we headed to the waterfall and changed into our bathing suits.
I waited outside of the changing room for Yujin. Yuri just came dashing out excitedly. And out came Yujin. She walked over to me, looked at me and gave me a peck on the lips. "Lets go."
I thought I saw hearts! I'm inlove like crazy!

We walked over to everyone else near the waterfall.
"Okay everyone." Jaebum announced. "This will be our last day here so make the best of it. The time is now 12pm so we're leaving at around 5pm. Have as much fun as possible and forget about everything you have to worry about."
Everyone jumped into the waterfall. I looked and Yujin and she gave me a big smile. She as well jumped into the waterfall and I ran after her. We swam around splashing eachother then we calmed down. I swam next to Yujin and put an arm around her shoulder. "How are you doing? You seem awful quiet today." I asked.
"I don't really have anything to say since I've already said it all."
"Are you happy we're together?"
"Well of course I am. I asked you remember?" She reminded.
"Yea. You sure did. I'm ashamed that I didn't have the guts to confess." I said feeling embarassed.
"It's no problem. I'm just happy I didn't get rejected!" She said chuckling. "I have one question though. It's always been stuck in my mind since you told me about her. I want to know more about Baek Hana. If you don't mind though."
"Yes of course I'll tell you about her. Now where do I start? Ok.

So we first met at a park. She kind of mistook me for someone famous which is kind of crazy.
Or maybe that was a pickup line"

Yujin giggled at my "joke"
"So yea. We suddenly sat down and had a talk. And I said: "Do you want to get a bite to eat?" I was seriously starving and I thought it was rude to just get rid of her like that. So she said yes. She went to a small cafe and had a long talk.
She told me she has an older brother who lives in another country. She even mentioned that she was single and looking. And I just played along and said. I'm also single and looking.
She just said: "do you want to exchange numbers and get to know eachother better?"
So we exchanged numbers and saw eacher like two or three times a week since we lived very close. Then like 4 months later, I confessed.

So we were together. She was very sweet until about 8 months later she started changing. Her attitude was terrible. We'd always get into arguments about not loving eachother. She kept complaining about how I never took her shopping which I did like 3 times a month!

Then one day, one of my closest friends invited me to a party but said don't tell Baek Hana. I accepted the invitation.
On the day of the party, I walked into her room and she was wearing a dress and doing her make up. So I asked her: "You going somewhere?"
And she said: "Yea. I'm just going out with some friends. I'm leaving in like 3 minutes."

So yea. She left after that and 10 minutes later I got ready and left to the party. I arrived and it was a big house with quite a lot if people. So I walked around the house looking for my friend. I walked into a room which turned out to be a bathroom.

And there I saw. Hana and my best friend. They were both half naked clinging onto eachother. Who knows what they were going to do.
I had literally nothing to say so I just walked out and went home.
I guess my now "ex friend" just wanted me to know that she was not interested in me.

So the next day I went to school. I was about to head to class when Hana stopped me. She had dark circles around her eyes showing no sleep.

So she said: "Bambam I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that! Please forgive me."
She was just begging her heart out.

There was no way I could forgive her so I just said showing that im angry: "There's no way in hell I could forgive a slut like you. And I'd gladly have you know that your "new boyfriend" invited me to that party just to watch you two f*ck! So if you're curious to know why I was there then talk to him.
And you should know that I'm now your ex and I will always be."

It probably sounds like it was too harsh but it felt great to let all that anger out. So yea. I then moved schools because she always made me uncomfortable.

And then I met the best girlfriend ever! Lee Yujin!"
I turned to Yujin. She just had her mouth hanging wide open. I jokingly pushed her chin up so she shut her mouth.
"Oh. My. God." Was her answer.
"That is the most insane story I have ever heard. And what you said after that was totally worth it.
It's actually surprising how she's still after you after what you said."

She was probably surprised about my story. "Well yea. She's after me but I'll make sure that she will be the one who moves and not me."

"Well you're not going anywhere. I can't stand long distant relationships. But if it's a must I'd wait as long as I should!"
She told me.

"Anyway... I hope you're looking forward to our date!"
I reminded her.

She looked down to the ground. "I'm actually really excited. I'm going to go pick a dress with Yuri tomorrow!"
"Well at least you got a girl by your side."
"Hah. Yea. She is a very hyper person. And so not shy around anyone."

"Ok everyone! We have to go soon so get ready. We're leaving first thing in the morning" Jaebum announced. Youngjae raised his hand. "Do we get breakfast?"
"Yes, Youngjae. We'll have breakfast and get ready to leave."

So we left the waterfall to head back to the cabin. We had dinner and jumped into bed.
I layed there staring at the ceiling.

I need to make this date special!

-----------------------------------------
(A/N):
Please help me find some date ideas! It would help me out a damn lot! I hope y'all are enjoying the story!