(14) First date <3

Yujin's POV:
I woke up at 11am .Bambam was still sound asleep next to me. "We should probably wake up." I thought. I looked at Bambam and shook him. "Wake up Bambam!" He shook his head and opened his eyes. "Whats up?"
"It's 11am. We should get up..."
"Whats so special today?"
"Nothing, but. Nevermind. I'll be downstairs."
I went downstairs and there I saw my mom in the kitchen. Shoot! I didn't know my mom was coming home at this time. Ok. It's fine. Just act like nobody else is here.
"Good morning mom! You came home early!" "Oh yea. I canceled my meetings." "Why's that?" "I got worried about you!"
Umm... What? Worried?
"Umm. Ok? What's for breakfast?" We heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Yujin, did you bring a friend to sleepover with?" "What? No! Let me check it out." I dashed to the stairs. Bambam was halfway down the stairs. "Go back up the stairs my mom is home!" We got back to my room. "What's wrong? Why can't I greet your mom?"
"Bambam! Are you crazy?! My mom will explode if she finds out you've been sleeping over! And she'll tell my dad. Who knows what my dad will say!" Come on Bambam don't get me killed!
"Don't worry about it Yujin! Remember what I said? I'll protect you." Oh come on!
Bambam headed down the stairs.

Bambam's POV:

Her mom knows me. We've met before!
I walked down the stairs and there she was sitting at the table. She looked up and stared at me. I forgot to put my shirt back on.... Crap! "Uuuuuuhhhhh...... What are you doing here?"
"Oh umm... Sorry miss Lee. I think your daughter should explain everything." I looked behind me. To see an angry Yujin. Uh oh. She hates me now. She walked down the stairs and sat down with her mom. I sat down with them. "Mom, you might already know him. This is Bambam. My b..bo....boyfriend..." Ms. Lee just stared at Yujin. Then she smiled a big smile. "Oh Yujin! I'm so happy you gave yourself another chance! I'm so proud of you. Your dad will be proud as well!"
"You're not angry? But you hated Eugene!"
"Oh Yujin! Eugene was a naughty boy! When I first met Bambam I knew you 2 would be perfect for eachother. Anyway. I made some extra breakfast so Bambam can have some too." That's a relief. My life didn't end today! After breakfast I got up, went upstairs to get ready and was about to leave. "Thank you very much for the food Ms. Lee." "No problem Bambam. Have a nice day!"
Yujin got up and gave me a peck on the cheek. "See ya." "I'll pick you up at 5pm." And I left the house. Time to go home and look my best!

So it was almost time for the date. I took a nice, refreshing shower, put on the suit I bought and wore my favorite perfume.
I'm not legal age to drive yet. I obviously can't ask my mom to drive me. That wouldn't be "romantic".

I went downstairs and my mom was in the garage. Infront of her was something covered with a white sheet. "There you are sweety! You look great. I know its not your birthday, but I think you need this for your date."
She pulled the white sheet and beneath it was a nice red motorbike. I couldn't express my words, so I just stood there. "Remember when you were little you've always wanted to ride a motorcycle? So for your 16th birthday you took a test? Your father bought you this before he left." "Wow. This is amazing! Thanks so much mom!" "Well your dad bought it but your welcome..."

I took the motorcycle and my mom gave me a helmet. I put on the helmet and rode to Yujin's house. When I got there I rang the doorbell and Yujin opened the door. She stuck a rose pin in her hair. She looked gorgeous, but she always does so yea.

"Are you ready for our date?" I asked. "Totally!" She answered. "Nice bike by the way. When did you get it?" "My father got it for me on my 16th birthday. I didn't know until today. Here's your helmet." I explained.
"Thanks Bambam. I'm so excited!"
We had a long romantic drive and rode to the cinema. When we got there, I parked my bike and we walked into the cinema.
"So what are we going to watch?" She asked with excitement.
"I know you like horror movies, so that's what we're going to watch."
I hope this movie will get her scared. I freaked out after just watching the trailer.
"Cool!" She screamed.

We decided to buy some food and drinks. A cinema isn't a cinema without popcorn! We entered the dark room while it was playing advertisements. My heart was pumping with joy. I better not scream my heart out. Horror movies are not my thing. I noticed Yujin staring at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. You're just so good looking." I turned away blushing. After many minutes of advertisements, the movie finally started.

I was so concentrated in the movie, Yujin decided to gove me a little scare. She brought her face to my ear and whispered "Boo!" I jumped and looked at her. She laughed quietly. "I'm sorry Bambam. I just had to."

We continued watching the movie until the end. There were so many jumpscares I felt embarrassed infront of Yujin. After the movie, we left the cinema and started walking back to where I parked my bike. There was a bench nearby, so we sat there for sometime to relax. "I enjoyed this night Bambam. It couldn't have been better." Said Yujin quietly while leaning into my arms. I hugged her tight. "I don't regret any of this. Even if the movie was scary, I enjoyed it with you." We cuddled for a couple of minutes until we had to go. We put on our helmets and jumped onto the bik. Then we road off. Yujin hugged me tightly. This was probably the best night of my life. When we arrived at her house, we both got off the bike. "Thank you so much for tonight, Bambam." "Don't worry about it. I'm willing to take you for another ride anytime." We kissed eachother goodbye and she went inside her house. I then rode back home.

Yujin is definitely a person who could be your sister, your best friend and your girlfriend. She is the love of my life and the fact that she could change is just crazy. I would never give her away for anything and will always help her when she's in danger. Yujin is the sunshine in my life...

___________________________________
Yes, I know. It's been forever since I wrote a chapter and I hate myself for that. I've just been really lazy (I always am). But reading all your comments slap a smile onto my face and motivate me to write another chapter. Thank you everyone for reading my story and I hope that the content I create will be worth your time.

BTW... I'm so sorry got7... I'm an army... (BTS fan) ('∀`=)