DINNER WITH SALANDRA CORVUS

'What am I doing here??' Light thought, frustrated.

"Isn't that guy, the anonymous masked magician, Williams??" Salandra asked.

"Uh-huh..." answered a kid of the same age as Light, with short brown hair, reaching upto the collar of his denim jacket, worn upon his white sweat shirt, matching the dark blue jeans of his.

"Excuse me" Light said, getting out of the restaurant.

He gave a call.

"Fostor Heck, speaking..."

"Are you sure, it is who you say you are??" Light asked in his monotone.

"I am, Light, as long as the cover isn't busted by you or 'him' Why the sudden phone call??"

" Just wanted to know, if you've tracked down the things Salandra asked you to track..."

"The surgical knife is one of those was used and thrown by one of the doctors... Anything else??"

"Anonymous masked magician... Does this ring a bell in your head, Cas??"

"Cas?? You know, you kinda remind me of a CIA friend of mine, who I bumped into, during an undercover operation into a certain organization... He too, had a history, similar to yours... Born in Japan... Grew up in Japan... He_"

"Not in a mood to chat, Cas... Can I get the answer??"

"A magician, supposedly present in most of the incidents, caused by Dike, that intel also states that he was tortured, in suspicion of being_"

Light hung up.

"Dike..." Fostor finished, slowly hanging up his phone," He's rude, just like ' that guy' was..."

Light entered back.

"Sorry... An important call..." Light said.

"Annoyed lately??" his friend asked.

"Totally..." Light answered," Will..."

"Figured..." Will sighed," How are things up at your end? Do you have a clue as to who it might be??"

"None at all... But as the issue proceeds, I'll know, where to find him..."

"You mean there's more?? It has just been five days since that incident took place..."

"Yes... Five days... But why that day?? Why December, 25??"

"Maybe, it symbolizes something special" Salandra said.

"Or something horrific..."Will said in a serious tone," Light..."

"Don't Will!!" Light was so furious that he practically yelled at Will," Do Not Talk What you want to!!! I Know that tone... If you don't shut up, I'll make you to!!!"

"Sorry..." Will said," But are you sure_"

"I am... I have been, so far..."

"Knock it off, you two... I don't know what you are talking about and I don't want to..." Salandra said," But I may end up hitting the two of you, if you don't shut up..."

"Sorry..." They said in unison.