AN UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT

"Officer Skitzer speaking..."

"The Murderer has been killed..." A woman whispered," I'm afraid... I saw the bloody eyes of a man, in the dark..."

The room was absolutely dark.

"Ma'am, I need you to calm down... Who did you say was killed??"

"Tyler Triston..."

"Ma'am, did you see the culprit??"

The informant, Helen, reccured her description of the supposed murder, to be bloody eyes.

"The police broke in the house and found a man's, Tyler Triston's, facial skin, totally ripped off; his throat, slit open; An odd stab on his neck. It was a pocket knife, piercing the dead man.

Back at the station, Skitzer looked at Helen's picture at the scene, and exclaimed: " Robin-hood..."

"Sir??" his subordinate questioned.

"Modern day, Robin-hood, Paul..." Skitzer said, lighting his cigar," Steals from the rich and gives it to the poor... A wanted thief..."

Looking at her, he exclaimed:" No way!! She is her... To think, even she was frightened, I wonder, what happened to the corpse..."

Just a look of the photos on his desk, dropped on his desk, by another officer, made Skitzer turn his head away in disgust:" What are these, Lisa??"

"The victim..." The woman said," Stop being a busybody and question Helen..."

"Um... Questioning her is what makes me a busybody, Leez..."

"Shut up, and get going, Skitz..."

The same night, Fostor received A call from his office.

"Tyler Triston is killed?? No evidence to be found, except a pocket knife and a black horse chess coin??"

"Actually, its a Knight, Fostor..."

"Fax me the photos of the corpse... I'll be at the scene right away..."

Fostor, took out his jacket and got going.