ARE YOU A STALKER??

At the park, opposite Rozaine, the French Cafe, a man collapsed. It was a bright Sunday morning. A girl on her way to Rozaine, rushed into the park; Her pink fingers checking his pulse.

"Call 911! It's arrhythmia..." She was the only one to yell at the cop, regarding his medical attention. He was taken to the hospital.

"So, why'd you use your taser on him??" she asked. He seemed clueless. She elucidated:" The man had a severe but superficial cut on his thigh, not bandaged, meaning he failed to recognize it. He has localized numbness. And finally, the arrhythmia subsided once the medication was given to him. A taser can shoot out to 60,000 volts, enough to cause arrhythmia..." Without waiting for the copper's confession, she continued, her bright-red lips speaking out the moral, "Observe your victim before you use your taser, Sir... Next time..." Her red, cat-eyes were filled with remorse, but were not unsteady," You may end up, killing someone..."

She hopped away from the park, entering into the Cafe. She whistled, sitting before, Light, crossing her legs covered with black tights. "I've been looking at you for quite a long time, Mister... And you've ne'er taken your eyes off of me..." Her thin lips creased, as she quoted," Are you a stalker??"

The gentle breeze embraced her long bushy black hair, tinted with cherry red, hiding her wide, pink fore-head. She clenched her arms, full-sleeved, with the bright red skinnyrib, unable to bear the cold. Her red cat-eyes stared at Light earnestly, waiting for an answer.

He moved the cherry-red tinted black hair, swaying, away from her forehead, as he stated," No... I'm not... Although, I've a feeling that you seem familiar, Miss..." His monotone sustained.

"I was the youngest model in England, a couple of years ago..."

"I see... But why become a model, when you have such medical knowledge??"

"Such?? That's one of the basics... Geez... Are you_" She was wonder struck, glancing at his laptop," Dracula's blog?? His encounter with Dike?"

"Sorry to disappoint you, but this blog_"

He was intruded by her," Is about Dracula, by a person called Salada..."

"You still haven't answered me yet. Why a model??"

"Modelling was just a part time job of mine... I was still a student in high school. After my parents' divorce, I was all alone, with none by my side. They left me to perish. Then, one day, an acquaintance of mine offered me a job as a model... I hated fretting my situation and decided to divert my mind into something else..."

"So, you took the offer??"

"Yes... I had to... Financial problems, you see... Actually, I've ne'er spoken to anyone about my personal life, out of my own will... In fact you are the first man I spoke to about my life... What about you??"

"Me?" His monotone had not vanished," I've nothing to ask, but your name..."

"Renai Lambhertt... You seem to be the with holding type... What do I call you??"

"The name's Lightning Razor... And you are not mistaken..."