Chapter 18

Nat's P.O.V

I wiped the blood from Soda's nose as eyebrow. He winced and squirmed making me laugh.
"Hold still."
"I don't mind blood, just leave it there."
I looked around the Curtis living room.
Darry had a bag of frozen peas on his head, Willow was helping bandage up Steve's ribs, B was watching Mickey Mouse  with Two-Bit as he cleaned his bloody lip. Grace and Ponyboy were in the bathroom, wrapping up his head and giggling like crazy.
We were a mess. All muddy and beat up.
The door bell rang. Willow walked over and opened the door, a girl was standing in the doorway. She has brown curly hair that fell just past her shoulders. She was short but looked about 20. She smiled sweetly
"I heard there was a rumble, I came to see Darrell." 
Darry stood up a little straighter. We all just kind stared as she walked over to him. And embraced him, he kissed her cheek.
Soda cleared his throat.
"Umm... Darry? Who's this?"
He blushed.
"This is my girlfriend, Natalie."
"When where you going to tell us?"
"Well now?" He smiled hold Her in his arms.
"Good to meet you." Two stood up and shook her hand. We all rolled out eyes.

Willow's P.O.V
I was happy for Darry. Finally he had someone else in his life. She seemed nice. Though any other Natalie would be hard. I settled in to my bed that night, happy.

The next morning, I woke up to a knock on the door. Grace stood on the other side, her eyes tear stained.
"Grace! What's wrong."
"I got kicked out.... My dad.... Thinks I'm pregnant.... He kicked my out..... I'm homeless."
"Okay, okay calm down. Come sit down. Ill get you some water."
After Grace settled down, we sat down to talk.
"Okay tell me everything."
"My dad hates greasers, he hates my hanging out with the gang. Once I started dating Pony he began to calm me a whore. He kicked me out because he thinks I'm pregnant. I'm not."
"Okay, well now that Steve is staying in our home, you can stay with me."
She hugged me in sobs.
"Thank you."

This house was getting hectic. I'm sure Ponyboy will be happy.