Marrying a Malfoy

"And do you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Holly Beatrice Potter's hand in marriage."

"I do."

"And do you, Holly Beatrice Potter, take Draco Lucius Malfoy's hand in marriage and promise to fulfil the duties that will come with it too."

The voices bounced off the walls and echoed around the room. It was dark and all I could see were the faces of my parents, Draco's parents, the priest and Draco himself. A glowing lace-like charm was wrapped around Draco and I's wrists, it burned. It was an Unbreakable Vow. Malfoy seemed a few years older, as did I. Perhaps we were 16 or 17, I do not know. The words had escaped my mouth without my permission. I was under the Imperius Curse.

"I do."

As I said the words, a spotlight shone on a snake, I recognised it. I do not know how. It slithered up to the front row and stopped abruptly. Somehow, I couldn't believe what began to happen next. The viper snake began to attack my parents, it gnawed at their skin until they took their last breath and even then it did not stop. The screams that had escaped my parents mouths scarred the inside of my ears and head as I watched in awe as the snake left again. Having devoured my parents single-handedly. I couldn't stop it. A stream of tears threatened to flow over my face, but I evaded them. Instead a single tear dropped down my cheek, it's pain surged through me like the unbreakable Vow had moments before. I felt like I was falling. I began to scream and I was back in my dorm. I opened the door and walked out of the common room and down to the third floor, I then took out my wand and tapped the door knob as the door creaked open. I stumbled into another room, only to come face to face with a three headed dog. I began to sing a lullaby, as I did so, my eyes flicked over to see a trap door hidden my one of the dog's paws. This was it, my source of freedom, of life. No more unicorn blood and staying within another one's body. I was going to be set free once more. My powers unleashed upon the world where they belonged. But something tugged me back out the door and back into my bed, into nothingness. Then I awoke.

Hermione was shaking me back and forwards, whispering for me to wake up.

"You, you were doing it again," Hermione explained what had happened, but this time, I had left the dorm and was chattering on about finding a stone and about a Philosopher. 

"We need to take you to Madame Pomfrey. Now." And at that, I was taken to the hospital wing clothed inanely a dressing gown, a night dress, my bare feet gently brushing the stone floor. My only thoughts were focused on the first nightmare of the two, the one about him. About Draco Malfoy. My ear began to hurt again. I began to limp as I tried unsuccessfully  to keep awake. For the second time in the first term of my first year at Hogwarts I was about to pass out, and there was nothing I could to do not let the darkness overtake me this time.