Prologue (Louis POV)

"Harry stop cheating!, I know your hiding an ace up that sleeve" I screamed at my idiotic best friend.

Sometimes I seriously have to remind myself that he's 21 not 1.

"You got choose the game, I get to choose the rules" That was the idiots sassy remark.

I swear a game of snap can turn into world war III .At the moment the whole gang is sitting around in my living room, eating MY food might I add. For boys who could run a marathon they sure as hell eat a lot of food (where do they even put it all).

"Guess who's back bitches!!"My loud little sister decided to scream in my ear, after sneaking up behind me"

"OH MARY MOTHER OF JESUS!" I swear I literally jumped 5 feet into the air.

"Paybacks a bitch!, that my friend, is for waking me up at 7 o'clock in the morning with a blow horn."  Heidi decides to scream in my other ear.

That's the other half of the troublesome duo, otherwise known as Harry's little sister, Heidi. Whilst I was sure I pee'd my pants just a little, the boys found this absolutely hilarious and decided it would be a great idea to make me feel even more humiliated.

"Oh my gosh! Mate you scream like a girl" Zayn bellowed.

"I think we might have to start calling you Lou Lou instead of Louis!" Liam continued.

"Anyways back to the serious subject of, did Aria and Heidi bring more food" Niall says, eyes as wide as saucers.

"Umm no, I brought FENDERS! You know for the new car that arrived last week that you all should've fixed by now" Aria replays tapping her watch whilst giving us all what we like to call the "ARIA STARE". I swear that look could send you running for the hills.

"WOW! your faces right now are priceless, you all look like deer's in headlight" Heidi laughs. See what I mean by the "TROUBLSOME DUO".

"Where would we be without our two favourite girls!" Harry replies whilst putting his arms around both girls. I swear I seen my sisters face pale, gosh I must being seeing things after my mini panic attack.

"You can't sweet talk your way out of this one Styles" My sister says proudly.

"I'm sure we can figure something out" He winks secretly at my sister, thinking I didn't notice that sneaky little devil.

Suddenly, the phone started ringing and I jumped to my feet to get to the phone desperate to remove my self from THIS situation.

"Hello" I spoke through the phone.

"Hello, is Mr Louis Tomlinson able to come to phone" 

"Yep, speaking"

"I'm sorry to inform this over the phone but something terrible has happened" The person on the other end of the phone replied. I walked into the dining room to exclude everyone else from hearing this weird conversation.

"Who is this?"

"My name is Dr Wilson, and I'm sorry to inform you that both your parents and Mr and Miss Harry and Heidi Style's parents have passed earlier this evening due to fatal car crash involving two cars. We do not know the identity of the other car the police suspect it as a hit and run. All passengers in the car were found dead at the scene, my sincere condolences go out to yours and the Styles' family." The phone call ended as the device slipped through my fingers and fell to the floor. I turned round to see my best friend standing there, to see the same painful expression mirrored on his face. It was at that point I knew he had heard every word. We both stood in silence.

"Boys who was on the pho-" Heidi stopped mid way through her sentence, as she rushed to Harry's side.

"What's happened?" She asks again.

"You might want to sit down" I said slowly, and her face morphed into one of the most confused faces I have ever seen.

Nothing will ever be same after this.