Chapter 3

Harry POV

Well this couldn't get more awkward.After Louis went in to make sure his girl was alright about 20 minutes later they walked back out and have been trying to make conversation with us all,I think were all trying to avoid the question of why she was here and if she was staying.It wouldn't bother me if she did,Louis hasn't had a smile this big since his parens died.I mean if she makes him happy that's all we can ask for really.

"So where are you from Mackenzie?"The always polite Liam asks.

"Well I was actually born in Spain,my mam was Spanish but my dad was American,that's why I look like casper the ghost compared most of my cousins.And just call me Mack"

Everyone burst out laughing at Mack's comparison.She looked like she could fit in with all of us.I mean she can fire back at Zayns sassy remarks,was pretty much another blonde,older version of the girls.She fitted in well.She was like motherly figure we never had.

I also noticed my best friends eyes never left her.As if she would disappear at any second.Guess he really does love her.Just like I love his sister.Wow I'm in some deep shit!

"So,why are you here?"Of corse Niall just had to go and ask the question we've all been trying to avoid.That idiot.

"Ummm......"Mack looked a little uncomfortable with the topic of the conversation and looks as if she was about to burst in to tears right there and then.Louis obviously noticed this and tried to change topic of the conversation,but it didn't work everything came back to what happened to her and why is she here.

"Um,how about I tell them yeah?"Louis told Mack quietly.

The next half an hour was spent on Louis telling us what had happened to her and why she was here. Nevermind Louis wanting to kill the ares wipe, I think all of us did,by the murderous looks on all the boys faces.Apparently whilst I was in jail,Mack's been helping with the investigation of who killed our parents,and for that I'm way past grateful.Its now been established that Mack is gonna stay with us.Both me and Louis are never letting her go back there.

"Umm Lou,could we talk in the kitchen a sec?"Aria said through clenched teeth.Ooo this could not be good she has that ARIA STARE on again.Louis obviously noticed this as an worried expression made a way on his face.

"Umm yeah sure"He said a little uneasily."I'll right back okay"He whispered to Mack before leaving a light kiss on her forehead.

Why do I feel like this isn't going to end well.

...................................................................................

10 minutes later

I guess I was wrong about the ARIA STARE,because we haven't heard everything,no shouting or screaming...

"NO LOU YOU LISTEN TO ME!YOU ALWAYS EXPECT ME TO COME TO YOU WHEN I UPSET BUT YET YOU WONT COME TO ME ABOUT,ANYTHING!,NOTHING,ZERO,ZILTCH!"Guess I spoke to soon.

"ARIA,NAME ONE OTHER TIME I LIED TO YOU! YOU HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANTED TO COME HOME TELL YOU I HAD A GIRLFRIEND,WHO WAS ABUSED EVERY DAY AND I DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!DO YOU REALISE HIW WEAK THAT MAKES ME SOUND!I SOUND ALMOST AS WEAK AS YOU!"

Silence.

They was nothing but silence after Louis lasts words.My head was telling me to stay put in not interrupt this sibling rivalry but on the other hand my heart was telling me to run in there and make sure Ar was okay.

The next thing I know the whole house is shaking after the slam of the front door.It felt like an earthquake just hit.Liam expertly grabbed a vase before it smashed to the floor.Good hands he has.Wow that sounded even worse in my head.