Security

~~~Bing Bing's POV~~~
"His Highness has arrived!" The announcement rang through the hall to the room where I was casually drink dragon well tea. He came to me and visited me everyday whenever I had time. I thought he would get bored of me, that I was just excitement. Though I trusted him I was still nervous that with every announcement he came with the guards to take me away. I felt his arms snake around my waist gently as if I was a treasure...but then again he had alot more treasures far more useful then me. His warm breath warming the cold cheeks that had the blood drained because of the thought he would purge my family. I quietly and meekly whispered a salutations to him and wrapped my arms around him as he carried me to the seat. He had bought a Oakwood box filled with jewellery and began decorating me like a doll.
~~~Hong Yan's POV~~~
When he quietly said his greeting my smile dulled, he use to be so cheerful and so bright, why is he like this? He should glow brightly like the sun. As I brushed and played with his hair he leaned against me. When I heard of his insecurities I swore I would pamper him and that I would love him enough to do my share and his parents. Even though my advisers complained that I was neglecting other of my concubines and consorts.
~~~A/N~~~
Thank you guys for being so supportive and I will keep all your offers in mind and please do keep mine in mind too. That rhymes *giggles*. To be honest I expected more negative comments along the lines of "Why would you complain your life is so much better than other people's?" But don't worry I'm alot better now. It just I suppose different because it was just me who knew for example she says she wishes I were never born but now so many people know, its just different. I'm thankful for this story because it allows me to have a connection to you guys, but I'm afraid that once this is over our connection will become "invisible", forgotten or like air. Just simply existing. But what now? They have met, they know, they understood, and what know? Do you guys have any ideas?