Grudge

"Out of so many suspects how do we narrow it down? Can't we just tell his Majesty? I'm sure he'll stand up for you after all if not love, he is obsessed with you!" Di Lian exclaimed.
   "No, I can't go running to his Majesty everytime I have a problem, it won't solve anything. No matter how big of a fish you give to a starving man won't beat a fishing rod and bait." I declared, I didn't want to burden him in deciding over me and the mastermind, since all of the people here are birds of the same feather* and are from powerful, influential, high ranking and mostly military families. And... No matter how much he loves me... His kingdom comes first, he is not only my husband but all of this country,( 一国之君)。For example... A gruesome tale, a favored concubine use to live in the area I use to live, his majesty as a reward for my birthday build me my own palace, I can hear consorts, concubines, maids and eunuchs gossiping on how I was a fox demon that possessed and seduced hin (和美和主), a famous favored concubine whom was pregnant was framed by a unidentified being... And was murdered and the baby in her stomach killed resulting in her insanity. How we found out you mau ask? In the soil around the only dying cherry blossom tree I by accident touched sonething, then I got someone to dig it up. There was jar full of harmful medicine that would kill the baby (滑胎) and possibly also the mother.
  "Niang niang, there's no problem with the medical herbs!" The Han Bin said.
  I then asked the equipment to be bought in, as I inspect the pot used for brewing.
   Nothing was out of the ordinary…except that in the underside of the lid, the paint... was darker...
~A/N~
Celebrating our 30th chapter!
My longest story ever! And also the second video!
For the people who likes this type of story and those whom read author notes, imperial palace, BoyxBoy kind of romances I want to suggest  2 movies.
1. Frozen Flower
2. The King and The Clown
Reply back what you think of them!
Thx @Yukichan801