more clarification on the new story

These are important because it will reflect on the stories supposed missions that the system/xi tong/系统 will send. A) is to seduce most of the Male characters and get a lot of smut.
B) is to break the original couple in any way to the point that it cannot be fixed.
C) is to learn emotions
Character A)

To explain the choices.

He Huan Pai 合欢派 is in many Chinese web novels, and is mostly featured in from Daoist legends regarding the path to immortality. He Huan Pai is an evil sect/ cult which the member cultivate through Shuang Xiu 双修, which having sex. So this character will be a sex expert and on how to seduce and get it.

So if this person is chosen there will be a whole shit ton of smut and seducing.

Character B)

Unlike the characters whom are in reality, this character is from an anonymous book. It was going to be an sort of half brother and half sister incest book. That character is the little brother. He was suppose to have died in the car crash with the two parents thus giving the original couple room to bond and fall in love. But since he didn't die the brother fell in love with our character. The sister due to the author, still fell in love with the brother. And took a knife and killed our character.

Character C) this character is basically a killing machine, an emotionless psychopath basically. He can't cook, love, feel and real do anything else other than eat, sleep, speak, write, and well of course kill. He wakes up and was like if I die, I die I don't need to be revived. But the system was like there's things that will amaze you. And suddenly a voice from the past reign "your emotionless" "love is amazing" sort of phrases that convinces him