Chapter 1

^That's Audrey up there, isn't Barbara Palvin GORGEOUS^

Chapter 1,

My name is Audrey Monroe. I was named after my parent's favorite actresses. I have been in love once. I was born on October 15, 1996. On January 17, 2014, I died.

I died on a hospital bed from cancer, brain cancer. I went straight to heaven although having my soul ripped out was the most painful feeling in the world.

When I got there, I saw a beautiful man with hair that was platinum and eyes that shifted between blue, purple and green, as if he couldn't decide what color to keep. He was grinning widely. His clothes, were white as were hs teeth. I had never seen someone so fair.

"Audrey Monroe?" He said with a voice as perfect as his face. "Yes?" I said with a newfound confidence, I suppose death does that to a person.

"You are dead." He stated. I nodded, "I know." His grin morphed into a sure smile, outlining his jaw. "That makes it easier, others cry and thrash." I gulped looking at the floor, it was clouds that went on and on.

"I am an angel." He smiled at me warmly and I smiled back. "Ok." I said, worrying about my own peaceful state.

"Lets walk, you can tell me your story and I'll explain your new one." He said with an extended hand. I looked at him and his hand, back and forth, back and forth. Then with reluctance, I took it.

"Lets get started, then." I said.

_______________
FIRST CHAPPIE, GUYS!
I'm extremely excited about this story, it's so DIFFERENT and I like that about it. She's taking death too well, I'd freak out and cry and stuff. *shuffles around uncomfortably* yeahhh sooo, WAIT TILL CHAPTER TWO IS UP BABES, k bye.