Chapter 5

THERE IS THE ANGEL or bradley cooper you know

Chapter Five,

I looked at the screen with the Angel and saw that Rose had spilt coffee on his shirt. I gasped, this was how we met. They looked at each other and Rose was lost in his eyes like I was. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

He, on the other hand scowled at her and huffed away. "Hey! Stop, Uh, Stop!" she yelled chasing after him. I smiled at her outburst. He turned around and fumed at her. I frowned, where's my Noah? The sweet, carefree one.

"S-sorry, it was a klutz, I'm an accident." She said. Noah and her eyes widened, "No! I'm not an accident, what I mean to say is that it was an accident and that I'm a klutz." I burst out laughing whereas Noah looked at her with disgust. He raised a hand as if to shoo her away.

"Are you on your man-period or something?" She asked. His eyes widened and she flinched, "Wrong thing to say, huh?"

He nodded and I smiled at his first sign of hearing something. "Let me, uh, buy you a new shirt." He shook his head and walked on.

She followed Noah and he face palmed himself. I giggled. He loved doing that. "What's your name?" He kept on walking. "Do I know you?" She asked herself.

"Yeah! You're in my chemistry class, your girlfriend is in my Physics class." He stopped in his tracks and I bit my lip, that was a soft spot but she didn't know. Pray he forgives her.

"Oh shit! I'm an ass, I know what happened..." She went quiet after that. He shuffled his feet and left. "Do you want help? In coping and stuff." She played with the hem of her shirt.

I thought he would get angry but his eyes had a light amused glow to them. He shook his head and she frowned. "Okay then, I'm sorry though." She sounded sincere and I smiled at her sentence.

"See you in chemistry." She waved to him and ran off in another direction. Noah raised his hand in the trial of a weak wave.

The girl was so kind and amazing and it was something like mine and Noah's first meeting. It still bothered me that I had made him sulk like that, though. Noah deserved better. I'm sorry that I left. Noah, hang in there.
________________________
LOTS OF CONVERSATION like shut up already,MAJOR FEELS BE CAREFUL YA MIGHT FEEL LIKE CRYING OR KILLING THE AUTHOR WITH FORKS AND SPOONS,