Chapter 12

Chapter 12,

Noah's blunt expression on his face made me so angry at him. Rose looked at him during lunch and he ignored her.

It had been two weeks or so since the great fight. The Angel popped up from behind me. "Today's the day, end of the month." He said clapping his hands together once.

"Already?" I squinted at him and he nodded. He handed me the tablet and I took it hesitantly.

I sat down and went to the writing app thing. I made a chemistry assignment and next to it, I wrote it pairs trying hard to remember everyone's names.

Josh-Bella
Gavin-Ethan, etc. and best of all, Rose-Noah.

Using the map, I placed it on the teacher's desk. He'll see it and think that the principal placed it there as syllabus. Perfect.

He came in next morning and my plan worked perfectly as he made photocopies to give to every pair.

As the class filed in, he passed out the papers after naming the pairs. Noah kept his cool but I saw shock register in his eyes for a second.

Rose looked like she might pass out being with Noah.

The project would take at least a week. The Angel chuckled lightly behind me, "You evil thing." He joked and smiled at me. Good luck, Noah and Rose.

______________________________
I'M BAD TO THE BONE, yes I am.
Fun fact: I can't write without music 🎶🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶