Chapter 8

Chapter Eight,

Rose was as shocked as I was which means she was pretty shocked. My breathing became uneven and I get The Angel's presence.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he accepted them, shielding his face with her palms.

"It's me, it's all me, because of me, he's suffering..." I repeated slurring my words.

The Angel took my arm, "No, it's not your fault." He stroked my back and reassured me.

I cried out, "You're right." He looked taken aback, "I am?"

I nodded bitterly, "It's the world's fault. The world is a dark and black place that cares for nobody and we-" His eyes shown with concern and shock and fear mixed into one, something I believed I would never see in his eyes.

He shook his head, "No, Audrey. It's not." He looked sad.

"Don't lie to my face." I scowled at him, "Don't lie to me, when you know it's the truth." He looked defeated, "You've given up." That gave me a rush of reality.

"What am I doing? It's not about me." I laughed. " It's about Noah." I felt like I had been revived. The Angel snapped his neck looking at me.

He grinned, "Yes. It is about Noah." I nodded. "How many days till the month is over?" He smiled, "Two weeks." I looked at the screen.

During my breakdown, Noah had fell asleep in Rose's arms and she carefully put him in his bed putting a quilt over him and stroking his hair before leaving.

"See you later." She whispered to no one, shutting the door softly.

"Yes, you will." I confirmed, smiling.

_______________________
This book should be named, 'KILL EM WITH FEELS' yup that's why I'm evil, still working on my evil laugh, getting coached by Jafar right now. A bit hard because he's in a magic lamp, talk about a space bubble, YAS, no? Ok.
Important stuff:
Wait, there is none. K lotsa love xoxoxo