Chapter 4

That is ROSE OMG HER EYESSS

Chapter Four,

To search for the object, I had a tablet that had everyone or everything registered in it. The Angel gave out to me before vanishing again.

I clicked on the search engine, 'Life Explorer' and searched singing along these lines, ' nice, beautiful girl living in New York that goes to NYC college and Uni that is single and is easy to love and will support love all her life if its worth it' Yup, that's it. Two links came up,
1: Audrey Monroe:
Lived on campus, Dorm 15
Past boyfriend: Noah Hart
Roommate: None
Death cause: Brain Cancer

2: Rose Blanc:
Lives on campus: Dorm 127
Past Boyfriend: None
Roommate: Carla Simpson
Occupation: Starbucks Barista

She was physics class, as far as I knew, she was a lovely girl. Her roommate was a good friend of mine.

I smiled, I was going to 'accidently' put her into Noah's life.

I know what you're thinking, crazy dead girl, poor soul can't even keep a boy. This is not for me, I'm long gone, this is for him, the boy who has kept me blushing and dreaming. The only person who stole my heart from under me.

I knew the consequences, it'll hurt me but he's down there, moping because of me and the guilt is crazy hard to hold. I have to do this, for him, maybe the girl wants love as badly as Noah needs it.

I knew that Noah would be going for a walk at six in the afternoon like he always does, we used to do that together... Ok, its about Noah, not you. Not you, Audrey, get a grip on yourself!

Love can do crazy things to a person and it's scary. Like falling off of a cliff, you don't know if it's lava or water waiting down there. Better yet, Noah, ready to catch you, like he caught me that time when- WHY AM I BEING SO STUPID? Ah, dear love.

Here's how it worked, I could take the thing or person, in this case and place them in the desired spot. I took a red blip that was Rose and placed her on the blue blip that was Noah.

The tablet vanished and The Angel appeared behind me, "I have to say, I'm impressed, Audrey, that was a big step and I'm proud of you. Now, come here." I went to him.

" You can cry now."he said arms extended. I slowly entered his arms and sobbed loudly, "It's for him,I miss him, I want him to be happy." I cried out. "I know, I know. Oh, look at that! They met!"he pointed to the screen behind me.
________________
DONT KILL MEH, *RUNS*