Chapter 2,

Thats 

Chapter Two,

"Where do I start?" I said, thinking out loud. "From your love story." The Angel said, I looked at him with open eyes, how did he know I have one? I closed my eyes, "Do I have to?" "Yes, you do." He said without glancing over at me.

I took a deep breath and sighed, "Okay." I mumbled. "Well, I was just thinking about things, trying to get a hold of life, I was completely zoned out. I was walking on the street when i bumped into someone who spills my coffee all over me and himself." I look over at the Angel to see if he's listening, he is.

"I was about to scream at him until I saw his face, I felt something and so did he, I could tell by his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. He helped me and called me a cab so I could go home safely, it's New York so we stood there for a while waiting for a free cab. He gave me his number and I gave him my own." I took a breath because I had run out of it. The Angel motioned for me to sit on the clouds and I did along with him.

"We talked and messaged alot, we got to know each other, his name was Noah Hart. We met up alot of times until he asked me out, I was ecstatic. He set up a moonlight picnic. We went on a good couple of more dates until we were official. We liked each other alot and that evolved into love. He promised me he would marry me and we would be that crazy old couple still in love." I wad tearing up and my voice was choking.

"We promised one another that when we died, my last words would be 'I love you'and his would be 'I love you more.'
Then came the stupid cancer, months of treatment for nothing! I died and my last words were 'I love you.' I had to see his face as I said that, it was horrible, I HAD TO SEE MY LOVE'S FACE WHEN I DIED, MY NOAH!" I screamed out crying and sobbing on the top of my lungs.

The angel just looked ahead, lost in space. (or heaven) He had his head in the clouds (A/N note: THAT PUN WAS INEVITABLE) "I'm sorry but crying won't do anything." The Angel said, still not looking at me. I wiped my tears, "Your turn."

"This is the hallway of decision, you may choose to go to heaven and be happy or to go to the LifeWatch, though most people go to heaven." He said without missing a beat. " What's that?" I asked.

"That, my dear needs explaining. It is a place where you can watch your loved ones and every month you may make one decision in their lives, big or small. Every year, you have the choice of coming back to heaven. In heaven you may see them, one hour in a year but you cannot do anything for them. Ah, and you cannot force a person to stop or do something, you may only give something or someone, for that matter to them." I knew what to do.