Chapter 9

Chapter 9,

"Yes or no?" Rose groaned. Noah sat there with a blank expression clearly trying not to smile.

They met with hesitance, trying to pretend that the 'incident' never happened but their stiffness and uncomfortable movements made it clear that both felt awkward. Rose went home and stayed up the night while Noah woke up and got very drunk.

After a while, Rose went back to talking while Noah went back to his original normality, whatever that was now.

Right now, Rose were complaining on whether she should get cookies or brownies in her lunch. I know that he prefers brownies.

He shrugged as she tried to ask him about cookies. She got a brownie and they sat outside under a tree. He glared at her as she pulled him, her way.

Noah leaned casually, as quick as a cheetah, he scooped up her brownie and pouted it into his mouth.

"Hey!" Rose protested pulling a fake pout trying to conceal her grin. He lay back on the tree and closed his eyes.

I watched with a smile as he showed the tiniest smile for a flash. Rose caught on, though and grinned.

The bell rang and both went different ways yet both glanced at each other while departing.

_______________________________
Yes, I know it's a filler.
Yes, I know it's short.
Yes, I know there's barely any Audrey.
Yes, I know you're annoyed.
Yes, there's something better coming.
xoxoxo