Chapter 12

2 months later...
So today is Cali birthday and everybody is here Dario, Meech, lo and Lay and Dario girlfriend Jazmyne who we call Jaz and Meech girlfriend Selena who we call Lena Devin and I are a couple now, and Mariana is with Lucas it's crazy I know. Mariana and Devin broke up because she was cheating, probably with Lucas but I don't care cause a moved on well at least I thought. We were all in the backyard suddenly I see Lucas and Mariana walk up, of course he was going to be here it's his daughter. They came over to Devin and I, "Hey" Lucas say "Hi" I say "Daddy!" Cali say running up to him he picked her up "Hey baby girl happy birthday" he say "Tank you" "Welcome".After the party was over everyone else left and it was just me and my crew plus Lucas and Mariana. "Alright y'all we got a something to tell y'all" Lay say "Girl you pregnant?" I ask "No not yet girl" we laughed, "We are moving" Dario say "Where?" Lucas ask "HERE" Lay yelled "Omg are you serious" I say "Yes" we all hugged and was happy I'm so glad to have my best friends here.

The next day...
Jaz, Lena, Lay and I went to Ihop for breakfast "Can I get you ladies something to drink?" The waitress ask, Jaz and I got a peach tea and Lena and Lay got a Sprite. "Okay be right back with that" the waitress say "Okay thanks" I say. "So girl how you and Devin doing?" Lena asked "Um good" I say as I looked down "You love him?" Lay asked "Well yeah duh" I say trying to sound like I really mean it. Lay gave me a "You lying" face "Okay fine I don't, I mean I do as a friend but I don't think I can love him like I love Lucas like idk" I say getting a little sad "Talk to him" Jaz say "An say what? I want you back? No, he's with Mariana" I say "C'mon now Yn you can't really believe that he loves her or feel the way he do for you she just a cover up" Lay say "You right you right, I mean if we are meant to be it will happen" I say. The waitress came back and gave us our drinks and then we ordered pancakes and all that good stuff.

Suddenly I got a text from Lucas
Text convo
Lucas💔~ Hey can we meet up and talk
Yn😔💔~ Why?
Lucas💔~ Because I wanna talk to you
Yn😔💔~ Okay where?
Lucas💔~ Meet me at the little restaurant across from Walmart
Yn😔💔~ Okay
End of convo...

I told the girls that I had to meet up with Lucas and of course they were more happier than I was cause they want us to be together so bad.

At the restaurant...
"You want something?" Lucas asked "Nah I just ate" I say "Oh okay" "So what we need to talk about? The kids?" "No, us" "What you mean, there is no us" "Look Yn I know I messed up but you and the kids were all I had and I miss not waking up next to you every morning and going to sleep next to you, it's so different without you man like I'm really am sorry I gave up a diamond for a rock and I was obviously stupid, your love is where everything's at I must of been crazy and I'm lost trying to find myself after you left and I want you back, Yn I need you" at this point all I could do was cry and it's crazy because I feel the same way, I was with Devin just to get my mind off of Lucas but it didn't really work. An I realize that he's the one I want be with forever, relationships aren't perfect. "Lucas.. I...

To be continued...