11: Pregnet so Soon?

And now that the book is over; let's make her pregnet!

So in most cases the character is having a kid at the end of the book, mostly so that a sequil can be made. (Will rant about that later) but other tines it is sooner in the book; it depends on the plot.

I don't really care if you want to make a sequel based off of the view of the character's child a few years down the road; its the fact that I know all of the same stuff will happen to her kid.

Last night was the greatest night of my life. Sean had taken hold of what was his and I was still exsalsted from the sex. Just thinking about it sent a shiver down my spin and a flame of lust in my stomach. I went into his bathroom, there was no way I was going back to my pack with his musty sent all over me. I turned on the shower, Sean was still asleep but I knew he wouldn't mind if I freshioned up a bit. Sometime in those moments I'd getting undressed and using the bathroom I realized something horrible; I had missed my pirod. A wave of shock drifted through me, I was pregnet; with a Rouge's baby.

So apparently you can know if your pregnet or not with in just one night.

Yes I'd like my baby with over night shipping.

Have these authers ever taken a sex ed class in school? Or even know how long it takes a baby to develope?

I think not.

Besides the over night visit from the stork; these babies are born within a month or so. I know they're werewolves but really?

A wolf is pregnet for 6 months
A human is pregnet for 9 months
Get the picture?

After all the action of war, the tear gerking moments of cancer, the love you thought would take the whole book 50 chapters to develops, the betrails, the back stabbing and whole hearted looking into the other person's eyes, the drama, the endless and over detail/poorly written/not written at all sex scenes, and the childish behavior of teenagers that seem to somehow run the whole town.... She is pregnet.

And weather its with the alpha's child, a rouge, her omega, her alpha, or some total stranger that was introduced at the end of the book; she will always be 100% okay with having a bun in the oven.

And when she has that little bundal of which is always an accident, it will for sure; mean yet another book that sounds almost the exact same.

Authers; your book doesn't have to have the chick get pregnet at the end of the story. Write something original instead of a peiced together story that starts with an ugly girl, who meets a hot guy, who falls in love with her/kidnaps her, they have a war, she gets cancer/her mom has cancer, she becomes alpha female/finds out or becomes a werewolf, and ends with a baby.

This type of priced together story with 5 plots in one, all slammed into a 27 chapters, and quickly written about mostly as filler, is bull shit.

Yes; a lot of peeps write like this, and its fine; if you are writing your first book or Like to copy every other wolf fan fiction out there.

I have a problem with these books because that's all there is to read anymore, I'm annoyed.

The worst part of these books is the baby part though; its so rushed through, mostly to get the book over with, and there is never any emotion to it.

Is she sad or depressed? Does she even want to keep it at first. Is she scared and unsure how to say it and who to tell? Or maybe, just maybe, it was a planed pregnetcy for once and she is over joyed and ready for mother hood.

Where are the sense where she is shopping for baby ideas? Or painting the nursery? Where are her cravings and mood swings? Tell about her troubles moving around after so many months, or how miserable it is to really be pregnet.

These stories make me mad because they skip all that. Yeah, maybe it would be boring reading about her new pregnet life style, but at least we get to know how it changes our beloved main characters onto their new life.

But no, it is skipped and ends with her finding out. The story starts up again in the next book and the child is a teen or young adult. Where did the years go? Did anything crazy happen then?

It just baffles me how the author puts so much effort into writing about this poor girl and how her life sucked but got changed around, but they can't even go on to talk about where she is headed.

Well, she now knows that she's pregnet. Yep, can't go no further then this. this is good.

Next book is all about her daughter, we'll hardly mention her parents.

MY TIPS
_____________________________________

If your going to make her pregnet, go into detail and stick with it!

She doesn't always need to have a baby!

⭐Vote, ✏comment, 🖱share.