The Coffee Shop

Well, I can't believe I'm doing this but oh well. I love my friends and shit. My friend's wattpad page is insanegenocide if you want to check it out. I will be doing someone's point of view on each chapter and today it's Shannon's point of view. Hope you enjoy it!!

---------------------------------------

I'm so tired right now. I just finished a video about dying my hair and I could really use some coffee right now. I walked down the street to the nearest Starbucks and right before I can get inside, I collided with someone else sending us both down. I quickly got up and apologized.

"Oh holy hell! I'm so sorry!" I apologized quickly as I helped the stranger up. I saw the person that I knocked down and stared at them in awe.

"No need to apologize, I should've been paying attention to where I was walking.", the person spoke, dusting off their outfit.

The person was a girl about my age with short black hair with bangs and light green eyes that were covered with black framed glasses. She had on black skinny jeans, a gray beanie, and a Pierce The Veil shirt. Wow, she could be my twin if I had one.

"I would definitely like to be your twin.", she said smiling. I blushed. "Did I say that out loud?", I laughed. She laughed with me and said yeah.

" Well um...", she said frowning.

"Oh! My name's Shannon. I like Twenty One Pilots.", I said while holding out my hand. She shook it and said, "The name's Ava. I like Pierce The Veil as you can see." She gestured to her shirt.

"Why don't I get you a coffee as my way of us becoming new friends?", I suggested politely.

She smiled, "Of course."

After we got our coffee, we talked for about an hour. We had some pretty awesome similarities in everything. We both like bands, we both love concerts aka Warped Tour, and we both like tattoos.

"Oh, and I like your hair, by the way, Shannon. It's awesome!", Ava said, twirling a strand of my hair between her fingers. I blushed. "Thanks! I just did it today." She looked at me in awe and said, "You did that?! By yourself!?" I nodded and said, "Yup. All by myself. You know, not to brag or anything."

She laughed and said, "And I thought you couldn't get any cooler." I laughed and she went back to sipping her frappé. I drank some of my coffee and thought, 'It seems like we've been talking for ages!' I looked at her and asked, "Hey. Do you know what time it is?" She nodded and looked at her watch. She said, "Um yeah it's 1:23. Why?"

I was supposed to meet Alex and Johnnie back at the apartment thirteen minutes ago!

"I'm really sorry Ava, but I was supposed to meet my friends', Johnnie and Alex, back at their apartment thirteen minutes ago and I have to leave!" I almost yelled, scooting out of the booth.

"Well okay then. Can we exchange numbers so we can chat sometime?" She asked. I smiled and we exchanged numbers. The paper she gave me said:

You should call me sometime at (***)***-****

See ya Shannon~ ;*

'Sweet baby Jesus!!! Why did she put a winky face? Does she like me? Should I call her when I get home?' I thought in my head. I ran out the doors and yelled back at Ava smiling, "Bye new friend!"