The Fun Starts Here!

Warning this chapter contains girl on girl action!

Ava's p.o.v

I was laying next to Shannon, watching Netflix when she suddenly got on top of me and straddles me. "Shannon what are you doing?", I asked confused. 

She shushes me by kissing me softly on the lips. "I've been wanting to do this with you for a long time Ava. So I'm doing it now.", she said seductively. I watch as her pupils dilate so much that her eye color is practically black instead of blue. 

I blush and kiss her back but more intensely than the first time. She moans a little in my mouth and she starts kissing along my jaw. I groaned softly as she bit my neck hard probably leaving a hickey. "S-shannon stop t-teasing me...or else", I moan.

She smirks and played with the hem of my shirt, "Or what?" I know she's testing me so I grab one of her breasts roughly and she yelps in pain. I smirk and lean closer to her ear slowly, "Well you're being a bad girl and bad girls' get punished." 

I know she's turned on because of her skin getting million times hotter against mine. She licks my bottom lip slowly, taunting me while staring into my eyes. I growl and flip her over so I'm on top of her, straddling her now. She widens her eyes and tries to flip us over again but I catch her hands to pin them above her head. "I warned you so now face the consequences, baby girl." 

I trail my tongue down her body, from her ear down to the middle of her chest. She shivers at this but she'll be screaming by the time I'm finished with her.

I suck in the spot between breasts and she giggles. I slip my hands under her to squeeze her ass roughly. She squeals as I explain, "This is a punishment baby girl, not fun time. Another laugh and you won't get as much pleasure as of right now."

She shakes her head in agreement and I continue my path down her body sinfully. I make it down to her shirt's hem and tug it off her quickly. I smirk as her bare, plump breasts jiggle as she lays back down. "I see my girl went bare today with no bra. Scandalous."

She blushes and bites her bottom lip. I lean down to take one in my mouth and my hand plays with the other one. She moans as she puts her hands on my shoulders.

She moaned as I played with her nipples. "M-more...!", she whined loudly. I nodded and pulled off her jeans. She had on some Victoria Secret black, lace panties. 

"You look sexy in those panties.", I hummed and squeezed her ass tightly. She blushed and moaned, tilting her head back slightly. She whimpered as I bit her hip bone. I made my way back to her panties.

I pulled them off with my teeth and massaged her entrance with my tongue. She moaned loudly and grabbed my hair. I bit her so I could tease her and she rolled her hips.

"Ngh! A-Ava!", she moaned loudly as I replaced my tongue with my fingers. "Ugh! AHH!", she moaned as I thrust my three fingers in and out. " Wow..you're really tight.", I groaned feeling my own self-getting wetter. She moaned as a response and threw her head back on the pillow.

"Ava! I-I'm close!", she warned then moaned.

"OH GOD!!," she screamed while she grabbed onto the sheets as she released. I licked her juices off my fingers and said, "You taste good, baby." She smiled and kissed me. "I do taste good!", she laughed. I laughed too.

She looked at me with a sly look and started to grind on me. I moaned as grabbed her hips to make her go faster. "Shannon I need you bad...", I moaned getting impatient. She smirked and said, "How much do you want me, babe?"  She licked my breasts while she rubbed her hand on my entrance which made me moan.

I looked at her pleadingly and moaned, "Just do it please!" She smiled and pulled down my panties slowly."Beg...", she demanded. "Shannon! Please!", I whined. "You ready babe?", she asked. I nodded quickly and felt her tongue licking my clit. 

I gripped the sheets tightly and moaned, "OH MY GOD!" She sucked on it faster and roughly, torturing me into endless pleasure. She looked up at me with her adorable eyes as she did it making me growl.  I grab a fistful of her hair and I growl, "You're such a good slut for me aren't you?"

"Hmmm I wonder how you taste?", she said licking her lips. She stuck three fingers in me and I moaned loudly in pleasure and pain. She thrust them in and out faster and faster each time. "Feels so gooodddd.", I moaned.

"I bet it does, by the way, your moaning.", she said giggling. I pushed back on her fingers and screamed with pleasure. She curled her fingers slightly and hit the right spot. I arched my back as I came. My juices were all over her fingers. She licked them and then kissed me."I taste good too.", I giggled. She did too and cuddled at my side.

"We should do this again.", I said. "Well no DUH. We're dating.", she said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and fell asleep next to the perfect person to me.

(A/n Oli Skyes is the perfect person in the world to me. I mean he's a tattooed god!)

************************************

"I told you they would do it!", Bryan said. They had their ears to the door listening like some pervs.

"Dang I owe you twenty bucks.", Johnnie said. He handed Bryan twenty bucks while mumbling incoherent words and went film a video.

"Well I think we all should leave them be.", Alex said pushing the boys away from the door. The boys groaned quietly so Ava and Shannon wouldn't hear them. They went back to their rooms and Alex smiled at how her best friend had found her true love.

XXX XXX XXX

So I was watching Onision earlier and he was stalking Andy Biersack again. Haha. I was like 'Damnit Greg!! I thought I told you to stop stalking Andy!!' xD