Really?!

I swear I have a damn ghost in my home. New lights flicker on and off, I see shadows passing in front of my door and I have a feeling that I'm being watched whenever I'm alone. Stuff is disappearing and I hear noises that no one else hears! Do I need to get ghosts busters?

XXX XXX XXX

Shannon's p.o.v

Ava and I were talking about a concert we may go to together when all of a sudden, Damon burst through the door with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face. "Guys! You need to come with us to the new water park!! It's open!!"

I looked at Ava sort of skeptical of the offer and said, "I don't know..." All I really wanted to do today was sit and have a normal relaxing day with Ava.

Ava smiled at me and pestered me, "Come on Shannon!! It'll be fun. Plus I would like to see what you look like in a bikini." Then she smirked as I blushed. Damon chuckled and said, "Well get ready! Everyone else is coming to except for Jeydon. He's back home with Sammy."

I sighed but reluctantly got up and made my way to my bedroom. I got out a pair of bikinis for both me and Ava. Ava came into the room and went put on her bathing suit. I put mine on and as soon as Ava came out with a large, thin shirt over her bikini, we left with everyone else.

When we got out of the car, Ava took off the shirt and revealed her outfit. I took a full look at Ava's suit. She had a red one piece but it was still revealing with the sides cut off and it had no straps. I bit my lip to conceal my excitement. 

Ava looked at me and rolled her eyes. I wore a white tank top with a dark purple strapless bikini top under it and a black bikini bottom.

We walked to the first ride which was a lazy river. At least there was no way that I could get wet at that. I sat with Ava and Alex. Alex didn't wanna sit with strangers. The employee pushed us into the river and we floated down the river. I smiled at Ava and said, "I didn't think that this was so relaxing!"

She laughed and said, "Me neither but I guess it is. Hey! Look! Bryan's with two girls! I think he's flirting with that blonde one."

One was a blonde, who you could have told she bleached it too many times, while the other one had recently dyed red hair. They both had tons of makeup on even though that they were at a water park and their swimsuits were extremely tight. The blonde one had her hand on Bryan's chest while laughing loudly to what he had said.

I gagged and said, "Is it just me or do they just look like they wanna get laid?"

 Alex laughed, "Yeah. I mean who the hell where's that much makeup at a damn water park? Plus their boobs are about to burst out of their swimsuits."

Ava laughed evilly and said, "Then let's go splash them. I wanna see them cry about their makeup running." 

Alex and I nodded excitedly and began pushing towards them. When we were close enough, we slowly got behind them and starting splashing them. Bryan and the two girls squealed in surprise.