Chapter 6 - Lady Vile...?

((Eevee's POV))

"Sofia, can you please go and check on 'Manson' I need to know if he is okay." Lavender said.

"Ohhh someone likes a Gengar." I say with a wink, "Your secrets safe with me." I say jokingly.

"Shut up, Sofia, I saw the way you looked at him." she says in retort.

I blush deeply and scream at her.

"SHUT UP! Fine I will go check on him."

I then get up and walk over to the door to his room as I hear a flash of lightning.

I open the door and smile.

"Its okay, sis, his asleep" I yell

"Okay, well can you please close his windows, its raining and I don't want him to get wet."

"Sure" I say and walk over to his window.

A flash of lightning illuminates the ground outside and the bushes near our house.

I see the bushes rustle and see a razor sharp claw flash in the light before vanishing under the bushes.

"Lav? I think I just saw a claw..." I yell to her.

I walk over to the living room.

"Hmm, did you say something, Sofia...?

"Nah, it's nothing" I lie.

((Weavile POV))

"Fuck! I think the Eevee saw me... I don't want to hurt her but if it must be done, then it must be done for The Dark Lord."

I then start to think of a plan to get the others out of the way I decide on the day old, 'Guns Blazing' strategy.

I then walk out of the bushes, the floor damp with the rain and the flash of thunder illuminates the house.

The door is just mere feet away.

I smile to myself as I use Icicle Crash on the door knocking it apart.

I see a stunned Eevee and Audino staring at me.

I smile again.

"Give me the Gengar and no one gets hurt." I say in the sweetest voice I can.

"O-Okay." The Audino says .

"FUCK NO! Get your own Gengar! This one is ours!" The Eevee yells out.

My smile falters.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners?" I say.

"My mother is dead you whore!" The Eevee screams at me.

"Tsk, Tsk, This for your own good."

I then use Icicle Crash again.

Icicle begin to rain from the sky .

But...

something was wrong...

they were not being pierced and dying... I thought to myself.

But that's when I noticed a faint thin barrier surrounding the Audino and the Eevee.

The Audino smirks at me.

"Protect, ever heard of it?" she says and laughs.

"You fucking brat!"

Just then my target wakes up and walks into the room.

"Ehhh, whats going on...?" he says while yawning.

"Ahhh, the guest of honor has finally showed up." I say with a smile.

Just then the Audino's Protect broke.

"Gengar, you wait here and watch this little show, its being put on just for you." I say with a wink.

I then run at the Eevee with a Night Slash and smash into her knocking her onto the ground and opening a small little deep cut.

I then look over at the Gengar and smile serenely.

"What the fuck are you doing to Sofia?!" he yells out angrily.

"No one touches my friend!"

He then raises his fist and sets it alight and runs at me with a Fire Punch.

It hits and I fall back onto my knees in pain.

"FUCKING FUCK!"

I then run at the Gengar with a Night Slash and knock him down.

"Come back with me, test subject 219!" I say

"What are you talking about?" he says

I smile and say.

'You honestly don't remember do you?"

I then use another Night Slash trying to finish him off.

But this time he predict it and dodge it.

I crash into the wall and quickly use Ice Shard on the Eevee to make him angry, study his response.

The Eevee cries out in pain as the shards of ice pierce her.

"NO ONE ATTACKS MY FRIEND!"

He then uses Focus Blast and knocks me off my feet living me alive yet injured.

"You haven't heard the last of Lady Vile!" I scream out before vanishing into the night.