Rewritten chap 10

Author's note :

To my old readers you guys may get a bit confused because I re-upload this chapter. Well when I was deleting the previous author' note ( IF YOU ARE A NEW READER PLEASE IGNORE THIS ) I also accidently deleted this chapter, I blame my slow internet -_-

Sorry about the confusion.

WARNING! DARK SCENE WILL APPEAR IN THIS CHAPTER. THIS MAY TRIGGER DEEP EMOTIONS, YOU ARE WELCOME TO SKIP IT.

RECAP

Suddenly I felt something squeeze my behind, so I did something that any sane girl would do... I squealed.

" Eeek! " I squealed.

As I turned around to see my squeezer (?) I saw Ethan.

" Hey bunny " he smirked

" You sure have a nice plump a*s "

I blushed.

Oh gosh I can't wait to get this over with!

Cheryl's POV

Sound's of people chattering asay with their loved one or maybe even with their disliked ones ( ? ) filled my ears. The sounds are loud but not loud enough to make scared, just a bit uneasy.People walking in and out of the shops as far as the eye can see. I look around my surroundings and saw various colours and shapes of object being displayed at the window display.

But you know what scares me the most?

The high prices on the price tag of the items especially the clothes. Dang it! I knew I should have brought more money just in case of unexpected incidents.

I looked back to Ethan and saw he's far away at the front of me!

Panicked, I tried to catch up to him. The word : TRIED

" Oof! " I exclaimed as I accidently smacked into someone. I apologized as I tried to balance my wobbly self.

Again I ran to catch up to him, ended up smack again to someone else's back and apologized again. And the cycle repeats itself.

Run, smack, apologize.

Ugh! Being short sucks sometimes!

Then Ethan came to me, he said frustratingly " Bunny.You.Are.The.Most.Clumsiest.Person.I.Have.Ever.Met "

But before I can apologize he grabbed my wrist and tugged me along beside him. This make me feel like a child which I don't like it and which again I'm NOT. I want to protest to him and make him stop pulling me but I don't dare to, my traumatized experience prevented me from doing so.

I gasped remembering my memory

*FLASHBACK*

4 years ago

" Father! Please stop! Please we need that money to pay the bills! " I wailed as I gripped my father's shirt, trying to stop him from getting our secret stash of money and prevent him from spending it on alcohol and drugs.

He glared back at me with anger and pinned me to the wall which lifted me off the ground " You selfish bitc*! How dare you order me around! I should have force your good for nothing mother to abort you!" He roared.

SMACK!

" Waste of space!"

SMACK!

" Good for nothing!"

SMACK!

He repetitively slapped me on the face and calling me another bunch profanities which made me cried out in pain " Father! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Just take the money! I'm sorry! "

He chuckled darkly " I don't need your fu*king permission! I do what I fu*king want with your money! Whether you like it or not! "

He punched me in the stomach causing me to lose concious.

Before I passed out l, I heard Aaron distinctively shouting my name and more punching sounds.

END OF FLASHBACK

Oh gosh! Why do I have to remember that now!

I always have this problem where I would remember my abusive memories so suddenky... Which then I would pass out.

My vision become blurry making it harder to see, I whispered " Ethan ".

And I blacked out.

********************************
I hope this is better than the old chapter 10 ( again if you are a new reader please ignore this )

I hope you're not too annoyed about me rewritting. Sorry about that, I was not hapoy they way I wrote the old chap 10.

By the way, I'm planning NOT to write Ethans pov any time sooner because Im not so sure how a guy would usually think. Maybe someday?

Thank for reading!

COMMENT

VOTE

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY

YOUR SUPPORT GIVES ME INSPIRATION