*Chapter 3*

*still the same day*

Cheryl's POV:

*RING!!!*

YES! School is finally over! Ughh, I'm so tired, my muscles ache from P.E class. I can't wait to go home and take a nice long bat-

Oh wait, I can't...

I have to work today...

* sigh * life sucks.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw Aaron sent me a text.

"Hy Chryl, meet me infrnt of d skool gate" he texted.

I texted him back " k".

I went to the school gate and saw Aaron in his car. I get into his car.

He smiled to me " Hey sis, how was school?"

I sighed " Terrible!"

He started the engine and drove away from the school and said " Oh? Why is that?"

" It's because of P.E class! My muscles are aching so badly plus later I have to work later, which will make my aching worse!" I exclaimed

He sighed " sis you need to exercise more" he paused " you know what, this Sunday I'm bringing you to the park to exercise"

I felt my face went pale, I exclaimed " No! I don't want to exercise! Please! Sunday is a day ONLY for relaxing not for exercising!"

"No, no, no you will do it and thats final!"

Sometimes I wish my brother hates sports like me...

I sighed and look out of the window.

After 15 minutes of driving, we finally arrived home.

I unlocked the front door, entered, and went upstairs to my room to take a short shower, ai don't like the sticky feeling because of the sweat. After that I quickly put on my waitress uniform.

Yup, you guess it. I work as a waitress in my part time job. Honestly, I don't really hate this job, it's just the attention I get I don't like. But this job is the best job I can get,so I just have to deal with it.

My work outfit consists of a white blouse, a tight green skirt that stops one inch above my knee, a small hot pink apron that is only around between the waist and thighs and socks with blue sneakers.

I checked myself in the mirror. Feeling satisfied, I tied my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs.

As I was about to go outside, Aaron's voice shouted " Wait Cheryl! Lemme drive you to work today!"

"Okay!"

"But before we go, eat your lunch"

I went into the kitchen, sat down and ate the sandwich that Aaron made. After we ate, Aaron grabbed his key, we went outside, went inside his car and drove off.

Finally we arrived at " Le Cafe" ( I made up this name ) which is my work place. I kissed Aaron on the cheek, went out of his car and waved "Bye Aaron, I'll see you later at home"

He smiled " Bye sis, remember the movie night, I'll be looking forward to that" he then drove off.

I watched him as he drove off. When his car is out of my view, I went to the back door, entered, went to see my boss to let him know that I'm here and start working.

"Good afternoon, let me show you to your table" I smiled to the customer.

*after working*

" Alright good job everyone! I expect a job well done tomorrow too!" My boss shouted happily.