Chapter 2

*same day as Cheryl*

Ethan's POV : ( at a burger joint )

This morning, I decided to skip first period since I woke up late. I went to the kitchen, opened the cupboard and found...unfortunately nothing again. But mom left a note on the refrigerator which my mom probably said " We're out of groceries".

As you probably see, my family is not a wealthy one. So we sometimes have this kind of situation.

So since I don't have anything to eat at home I decide to eat at Barley's Burger joint. ( A/N I made up this name! )

I went back to my bedroom, took a shower and just throw on a random T-shirt, jeans and leather jacket, not bothering to pick because I know whatever I wear the ladies still thinks I'm hot.

So I drove to Barley's burger joint, and saw a guy cashier.

" Hi welcome to Barley's Burger joint! May I take your order?" He faked smiled obviously.

I decided to annoy him abit for the fun of it, I need to do something fun in the morning to boost my mood abit.

I smirked " What a stupid question, you work here obviously so of course you have to take my order" 

His left eye began to twitch of annoyance but his smile never fall. This sight caused my smirk to widened even more.

Suddenly when I was about to continued my teasing, my stomach began to rumble, so I decided to put the dumbas* out of his misery and told him my order.

He told me the price ( quite happily I might add probably because I was gonna stop bothering him ) I gave him my money and sat at the table near the window so I can check out the girls.

But with no such luck of finding any hot girls, only found old couples and busy adults. Feeling disappointed I just ate my so called breakfast in silence.

I finished eating my food, feeling satisfied. I went out of the joint and drove to school.

As soon as I arrive, I parked my car in the parking lot, the third ball rang.

I walked out of my car and went into the empty hallway, and straight into my geography class.Now before you think that Ethan is not that much of a badboy just because I attend classes,I'm still the school's biggest badboy! My mom sacrificeso much for me and the least I can do for her is making her proud by attending school and get good grades.

I kicked open the door and was greeted by gasps of surprise.

I look around the class boredly and saw the usual, the nerds cowering in fear, the jocks secretly eyeing me in envy ( if anyone dare to glare at me I will punch him ) this caused me to smirk. I just love annoy people.

And best of all, the girls were swooning over me. Looks like I'm gonna have some fun with most of these girls, at this my smirk widened.

Suddenly an annoying voice caught my attention.

" Ahhh Mr Vincent how nice of you to join us, care to tell me WHY you are late?" Mr Tony said trying to intimidate me. Well too bad he's not even that scary...well not too me anyways.

I was about to say something sarcastic to me when suddenly I realised that he just call me by My ''dad's'' name. At this I glared him.

" Never call me by that name, I'm Ethan so call me Ethan " I glared him hard.

I heard him gulp not just only him but also most of the person in this class.

" Oh y-yes Mr Vinc- ummmm E-Ethan" he stuttered.