Chapter 12

RECAP

Not only I swallowed those pills and the water but also my embarrassment and so I asked him " Where are we? "

He said " We're in my house "

What?!

Those sentences made me choke on my water and I started coughing, he patted my back. After I had calmed down, I asked him again to confirm my current location

" We're at your house?"

He sighed " Have you damaged your eardrums when you hit the floor at the mall? Yes we're at my house well flat more specifically "

Oh so that explains the headache I got when I woke up.

There was awkward silence for awhile then I shivered and sneeze from the cold air drafting around my not-so-wet-but-wet-enough-to-make-a-person-cold outfit. My gesture didn't go unnoticed by Ethan.

" Hey follow me " he told me and I followed him to his room. Then we went inside and close the bedroom door.

Then what he said next stunned me ...

" Now strip " He said with his thumb point down.

HECK NO!

*****************************************************************************************************

Cheryl's POV

I shake my head vigorously telling him I don't want to strip for him. I mean excuse me I have my dignity and I'm not giving it so easily to anyone.

That's one of the two things I will rebel in order to protect it. Just in case you're wondering the second thing ( or person ) is my brother.

" Look if you went home wet and cold, what do you think your overprotective brother is going to do? My guess he will go bat sh*t crazy now you wouldn't want that do you? " He explain with a 'duh' face which may I add annoys me very much although I have to admit he got a point.

Wait..

'' How did you know that my brother is ummm protective? '' I asked him.

'' your brother was one of the popular members of the football team in school...plus he announced all over the school's PA system to let the guys know not to bother you if not he'll bend their fingers one by one until they no longer can be turn upright although I also have no problem fighting him if he ever challenge me " he shrugged.

I mentally rolled my eyes

Ugh why boys always think they can solve things through fighting? What ever happen to working things out the old fashion way?

Talk things out...

" Alright can you umm go out please? I'm not comfortable "

He sighed " I'm being kicked out of my own room, fine Bunny... I'm going to the store at the next block while you're changing. When you're done stay here and don't leave my room. You can shower also if you want to "

I nodded and he shut the door

I quickly stripped down, walked into his bathroom and shower. I cringed at the cold water raining down on me, it took some time to get used to but eventually I ease.

I looked around for a body soap or soap bar but no luck luckily theres his shampoo so I used it to wash my body and hair.

Mint, not bad.

After that I grabbed the towel, wrapped it around me and walked out of the bathroom

On his bed I found a brown tshirt with grayish sweat pants ( which sprawled messily on the bed may I add ) and a note

I read it " My mom's clothes wear them "

Demanding and blunt thats him alright

I dry myself off, wear my undergarments and when I was about to wear the clothes he lent to me...

" Who in the hecks name are you in my home?! Are you my son's whore?!"

When I look at the person glaring and screaming at me, I saw a woman with blonde with gray hairs that told me that she was probably in her mid 40s or 30s

Why the freaking heck I always get myself in these situations?!

I hate my life...
******************

IM SORRY DONT HATE ME

I had writers block and that pretty much sucks

Anyways
I hope you enjoy it

So comment, vote, atyl,

Goodbye my grapes XD