Chapter 1 ( EDITED )

Cheryl P.O.V

I opened my eyes and was greeted by the sound of the alarm clock. I yawned and look at the alarm clock on my left then saw it was 7:45 am.

"I still have 30 minutes left, still a bit too early but might as well getting ready now" I said to myself.

I got out of my my bed, walked into the bathroom and do my usual morning routine of getting ready. After 20 minutes, I look at the mirror to double check my appearance.

I chose a light pink cardigan, pastel yellow tank top, blue skinny jeans with yellow flowers and pink converse.

When I was done, I walked out of my bedroom and went downstairs. I was greeted by my brother who was still cooking breakfast.

He turned to face me and " Good morning lil sis."

" good morning Aaron." I smiled to him.

" What's for breakfast?"

"Bacon and scrambled eggs."

I nodded and sat down while Aaron put the food onto my plate and his.I thanked him and we ate our breakfast in a comfortable silence.After we're done eating I put our plates into the sink and washed it.

" Cheryl you ready to go? "

" Yeah "

" Come on let's go "

I turned off the tap then I followed behind my brother. As soon as we walked outside, his red Audi car came into the view.

" Good morning baby " he smiled while stroking the top of his car.

" Please Aaron no PDA with your car infront of me, it's disgusting." I grimaced.

" Why? Ohhh I get it" He smirked at me

" What did you get?"

" Aww Cheryl don't play dumb, you're jealous that I might love my baby more than you? Aww sis I love you too." He smirked.

I sighed " Aaron you're so immature"

" Well immature IS my middle name" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and I walked towards his car " Whatever come on I don't wanna be late"

" Why? It's not like you have friends."

I frozed.

Then Aaron seemed to realise what he just said, he widened his eyes and said " Oh man Cheryl, I"m sorry I wasn't thinking."

I smiled half-heartedly at him "It's okay, after all it's true"

His eyes was full guilt and regret.

" Chery-"

" Come on Aaron we're just wasting time" then I entered the car.

He then entered the car and drove away from our house. We sat in a awkward silence and I think I saw him kept glancing to me.

After that 15 minutes of an akward drive, we finally arrived to my high school.

" Bye Aaron" I was about to get out of the car when but then I felt a weight on my shoulder.

" Cheryl."

" Yes Aaron?" I turned to him and saw his eyes were full of sadness.

Now I feel guilty.

" I'm really sorry Cheryl, I should have never said that ,I know how much that hurts you yet I still said it, I'm so stupid please forgive me?"

I put both of my hands to him and smiled genuinely " I know you don't mean it, so don't worry about it, I will always forgive you."

He smiled " Love you kiddo and I promise to make it up to you later tonight. You can pick any movie your choice"

I beamed happily " Even the cliche movies?"

" Even the cliche movies" he smiled.

That made me happy because knowing him, he hates cliche movies and yet he willingly to watch it with me

" Love you too Aaron!" I hug him happily.

He hugged me back then let me go " Well you better get going kiddo."

"Alright bye Aaron, have a good day at college" I got out of the car and waved to him.

He waved back and drove away as I walked inside the school hallway.

**********************************************************************************************************

So how was it? Tell me in the comment section and I would love to hear your feedback :)

Btw why did they took about the 'friend' thing painfully? And where are their parents?I know the friend thing is kinda irrelevant to the ' I don't want to be late' statement but soon you will know :) 

If you want to know add this story to your library and continue reading Thanks SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPPIE