Six

As soon as I got inside away from Ashton, my splitting headache went away. However, my heart felt cold. It was like a piece of me was missing. I set my bag down by the door and rubbed my arms up and down. It seemed so cold inside. I pulled a hoodie over my head and pulled a beanie on. I still felt cold, but decided I'd give myself a chance to warm up. I curled up on the couch with a blanket and flipped the TV on, searching through channels until I found something remotely interesting. When me aunt got home a few hours later she frowned.

"What in the world are you wearing it must be 100 degrees in here!" She exclaimed. I looked up.

"I just felt so cold! I was feeling pretty sick at school today, so that likely it" I replied. She came over and touched my head with her hand.

"Hmm you don't feel like you have a fever." She began. I interrupted.

"I'm fine, Aunt Lisa really." I smiled and wrapped my blanket around my shoulders as I stood. "I'm gonna do homework" she sighed.

"Alright. If you feel any worse let me know"

"I will" I kissed her cheek and headed upstairs. I loved Aunt Lisa. She'd basically been my mother since my parents died in a car wreck when I was three. I didn't remember much about my parents, but I still missed them from time to time.

As I worked, my body became slightly warmer, but I still felt shivers running through me from time to time. As the night grew later, my eyelids began to droop and before I knew it I was asleep with the light still on. I began to dream quick flashes of scenes. Of a boy with soft golden hair, of someone dying, of a dark looking man, and some glowing blue objects.

Then I was running. When I looked behind me I saw Ashton chasing after me with eyes that were pitch black. I didn't know why, but I knew he was dangerous. I knew I needed to get away from him, but at the same time all I wanted was to be in his arms.

Comment comment comment! Pls! I love you 5eva if ya comment! Also the one shot competition for this book is coming up soon so keep that in mind!