Fifteen

Ashton grew more distant and angry by the day. I felt a pain in my chest that medication could not mend and it had everything to do with Ashton. The more distant he grew, the more pain I felt. It was like piece of me was missing and I knew it was because he had pieces of my soul, but I didn't understand. Something about it made me more sad than angry and I just needed for Ashton to love me like I seemed to love him. Every inch of me longed for him, wanted him, needed him. But he just kept pushing me farther away.

One day, after school, I'd gotten him to agree to come over while my Aunt Lisa worked late. I held his hand like a life line while we walked to my house.

"Ash?" He looked at me and raised and eyebrow. "I miss you" I whispered. His face sofened and he took my cheeks between his hands

"Oh, Darcie! I'm sorry" he cooed. I leaned my head jnto his chest and allowed him to hold me for a while.

When we finally got to my house, I stripped off my jeans and climbed into my bed with him. He held me close and allowed me to lay across his bare chest. He toyed with my hair and I was nearly awake when he spoke

"Darcie?"

"Yes, Ash?"

"Talk to me" he said. I paused for a moment and looked up at him

"What do you want me to talk about?" I asked, scrunching up my eyebrows. He sighed and squeazed me lightly

"I need you to tell me. To assure me" he practically begged. I nuzzled my face into his neck and breathed in his comforting scent. Everything about him made me want more and more.

"What do you need me to tell you Ashy?"

"Tell me I'm more than this monster I think I am."

Comment please! Thisnone is almost done and the contest is almost over so please keep entering it!!

Also check out Cracked by @rawrcalum