Eleven

Dead. Ashton Irwin was dead and could apparently show me his memories in my head. I laid awake that night thinking of it and panicking. How the hell was that even possible? It wasn't. Everything I knew was a lie. I covered my face with a pillow and screamed into it. Nothing was okay! If he could show me his memories, who was to say he couldn't do other things to me?

I shivered and pulled my three blankets tighter around me. He was the reason I was cold all the time. The only time I wasn't was when I was with him and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I jumped when there was a tap on the window. I began to feel warmer and I knew it was Ashton. I got out of bed and pulled the window open to reveal his face.

"Hey, Darcie" he whispered. I couldn't help but to smile. He was perfect even if he was dead.

"Hi" I breathed. He hopped through my window and landed without a sound on my floor.

"Wanna lay with me?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled and laid on the bed, holding his arms out. "Why so many blankets?" He asked.

"I'm always cold when I'm away from you..." I admitted. He ran a hand over his face and began mumbling under his breath.

"I didn't mean to" he said. I arched an eyebrow

"What do you mean?" I questioned "what did you do to me?" He pulled me closer to him by my waist.

"Promise you won't run away?" He whispered.

"I-i guess I promise yeah" he took a deep breath before he looked into my eyes with his soft ones.

"I've been taking pieces of your soul."

Hey if you're having trouble getting inspired for the one shot contest check out my playlist book called The Magic of Music and comment a sort of playlist you need! And if you make it a quick easy cover I'll shout you out. Everyone who makes one will be shouted out thank you!

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK