Eight

My legs shook terribly as I peeked over the edge ad the water rushing below us. I'd never really been one for heights.

"Are you sure this is safe?" I asked nervously. Ashton brushed a hand through my hair.

"Of course" he said in a normal tone. I immediately felt at ease. Of course it was okay I was with Ashton. If I was with Ashton I was safe. "Would you like to go first?" He asked returning to his whisper-y tone. I shook my head.

"N-no way am I going first!" I excalimed.

"Very well" he whispered, backing up. He ran forward and launched himself off the cliff landing in the water perfectly. I gulped, holding my body. I'd stripped to my panties and a bra and to say I was afraid was an understatement. I felt myself getting cold, extremely cold and I had a very strong urge to be with Ashton so without much thinking I backed up and ran forward leaping off the cliff much less gracefully than he had. I plunged under the water and felt hands yank me to the surface. I clung to him, immediately feeling warmer.

"Th-that was terrifying!" I exclaimed. He chuckled quietly and helped me to shore, never letting me get too far from him. When I finally climbed onto the rocky shore, he was close behind, holding onto my hand tightly. It felt warm and right but slightly painful at the same time. I loved it. We laid on the rocky beach for a while watching as the sun moved across the sky and then he was helping me back up to the cliff to get our clothes.

"You should probably take off your wet undergarments. I won't watch" he whispered. I nodded gratefully.

"Thank you" I replied. I removed my bra and panties and pulled on my clothes. I felt cold being away from him. I returned to see him zipping his pants. I felt warm again.

"Shall I take you home?" He whispered. I nodded

"Thank you. Do you... Do you wanna stay for a while?" I asked. He smiled revealing perfect teeth.

"Id like that"

Comment pls! Two more chapters til the one shot contest!