Fourteen

We were in my room, tongues invading one anothers mouths when he began getting rougher. It was terrifying but something about it made me want more. I scooted closer to him and he gripped my hips, yanking me onto his lap.

"I want you" he murmured agaimst my neck. I shivered at the sound of his smooth voice.

"Then take me" I replied. Something in him changed and he shoved me so I was laying on the bed below him. He pulled his shirt over his head and then teached for mine. I allowed him to pull it off and soon our clothes were all scattered on the floor. He pushed into me and Iclenched my eyes shut at the feeling. It hurt so badly but felt so good at the same time. He moved in and out of me gently but toward the end his pupils expanded covering his eyes until they were completely black. The muscles in his arms constricted as he reached up to grip the headboard. I heard a cracking noise in it and then he was pounding into me so hard it hurt. I gripped his shoulders and squeazed them.

"Ouch! Ow Ashton that hurts. Ashton stop!" His eyes went back to normal and he froze. He looked at me with wide terrified eyes.

"Darcie I... I'm..." he pulled out and ran around the room so fast I coupdnt even see him and within roughly a second he was dressed and throwing himself out the window. I looked out after him to see he'd landed on his feet and began running away. I sighed and sat back on my bed feeling utterly discouraged. I loved him I reallt did. But what had just happened was conpletely terrifying. It wasn't Ashton. Something else was doing that. Ashton woul dnt hurt me like that. I felt a mild pain in my lower stomach and cringed. All I wanted was Ashton yet it seemed no matyer what I couldn't have him.

I will not be updating until two or more people have entered the contest. Also pls comment.