Best day of my life

Liam Black

Flipping the last blueberry pancakes, I plate it and unplug the griddle. Grabbing three eggs, and the milk from the fridge I prepare the eggs. Not being able to find the Adobo in the seasoning cabinet, I make my way to Donye's room since he always moves it.

Shaking the fucker roughly I think about pouring cold water on him for moving the seasoning. Hitting me with the pillow he grumbles something under his breath.

"What did you say?" I ask turning him onto his back so I can hear him clearly. Hitting me with the pillow again he responds by saying "the Adobo is in the pantry closet. Please save me three pancakes, two sausages, and close my door on the way out."

Chuckling, I leave the door open just to annoy him. It's funny how he knew I was looking for the Adobo. When I find it, I add it in and finish making the rest of the breakfast. Just as I take the biscuits out of the oven Donye and Rahmir make their way out of their rooms.

"Damn you Lee-Lee. I told you to close my door so that the smell wouldn't draw me out here because I know that you get up way to early just to make breakfast." Donye complains grabbing some food.

"Speaking of getting up early, you're up early than usual." Rahmir states in his thick Australian accent. Shrugging off the comment I also grab some food and my mug of coffee.

After saying a quick prayer we all dig into our food and soon our moans fill the relatively quiet room. "So what are we going to do today seeing as we leave England tonight?" Rahmir asks washing out his plate.

"To be honest I just wanna finish packing and chill. I'm not in the mood to be drunk." I answer going into my room to pack. Opening up my suitcase I put in all my clothes and leave my reindeer onesie out. We all bought different types of onesies to wear when we go to the airport.

I have a reindeer one, Donye has a burger one, and Rahmir has a superman one. When I go to the bathroom to shower, Donye is brushing, and Rahmir is taking a piss. Not really carrying that both of them are in the bathroom I turn the water on and strip.

When the water gets hot I get in and scrub myself shower. As I shower, Donye goes on and on about this guy he met yesterday at a bar and how cute he was.

"He looked Hispanic, so do you think he has a big dick lee-lee?" He asks handing me my towel off the counter when I finish showering. "Honestly Donye I don't know. All I know is that the last Hispanic I dated had a fat ass and a huge dick." I smirk remembering all the "fun" Jose and I had.

"You're such a perv. I know that you're thinking about all the amazing sex y'all had." He shakes his head strutting out of the bathroom.

When I get into my room I put on some lotion then slide into a pair of boxers. Slipping into my reindeer onesie I grab my laptop and go into the living room. Sitting between Donye and Rahmir we decide to watch It Follows to pass the time.

When we get bored watching a whole bunch of scary movies we turn on Crunchy Roll and watch Hunter x Hunter together. When we all look at the time a few hours later, we realize that our flight leaves in two hours and the drive to the airport is like an hour and forty-five minutes.

Jumping up we all run into our respective rooms and get our stuff. When we meet up by the door all of us have our onesies on, and a book bag full of junk food. "I already called the taxi company earlier since I knew that this was going to happen again." Rahmir says as we make our way out of the large condo.

When we get outside the taxi is parked on the sidewalk and the driver is leaning against the car smoking

When we get outside the taxi is parked on the sidewalk and the driver is leaning against the car smoking. Once he pops the trunk, we put our bags inside and pile into the foul smelling car. The entire car ride to the airport is done in silence until we near the airport. The car doesn't even come to a full stop, and all of us are already out the car and have our bags. Throwing the driver three twenties I rush into the airport after the guys.

When we get to the TSA check point, we all sing praises because we all payed that extra fee so that we all could have the Precheck. As soon as I'm through we all make a mad dash for our gate, especially when we hear them make a final call for our flight.

Just as we get to the gate we see the flight attendant closing the doors. "WAIT, WAIT DON'T CLOSE THE DOORS YET!!" We all scream like the mad men we are. When she sees us, she stares at us like we are crazy before opening the door back up. Throwing our tickets at her, we run down the breezeway and don't stop until we board the plane.

When we all take our seats in first class, we all are panting like dogs in heat. When we get settled in the flight attendants do their whole buckle up shit. Just before we take off the pilot comes on the speaker thingy.

"Folks please sit tight, and buckle up. Flight 178 to Australia is about to take off. This is a 23 hour flight so make sure your phones, computers, and tablets are charged because it's going to be a long journey."

Heeeeyooo. I'm back and I'm better. Nah let me stop I missed my little babies. It's been way too long. Anywhoooo I hope that y'all liked this chapter.

K.G.