England

Liam Black

" Okay so call me when you land muffin, I don't care what time it is call me." Aunt Patty instructs, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Yes mama bear. Please, please, please, PU-LEASE, don't forget to feed bullet." I grumble remembering when she didn't feed him for three days.

"Oh come on, seriously Liam! It was one time!" She sighs defending herself.

" Yeah but it wasn't your slippers that he chewed up, or your brand new sneakers he destroyed." I throw back.

"Whatever." She says rolling her eyes. " Like i said don't forget to call me when you land, and also... have fun please."

" Alright I will." Grabbing my bag I head over to the line where they pat you down. I don't know what the fuck the line is called but I can't stand it. The female security guards always want to pat me down, and last time I was here the male security grabbed my junk. Fucker.

( Actually happened to my brother once.)

"Sir please place your bag onto the conveyor belt, and step forward." One security guard instructs sizing me up. When I see that he's looking at me with lust in his eyes, I can't help but throw my head back and groan.

Stepping to the side I grab my bag and pull out my phone. Unlocking it, I scroll through my phone and look for Donye's number. Quickly texting him, I tell him that I need for him to meet me at security. As soon as I send it I get a text a minute later saying that he's on his way. Stepping back in line, I text him back explaining the situation.

By the time I get to the front I see Donye. Waving him over I mouth for him to wait for my signal. He's in acting school so I'm sure that he came up with something.

"Hello sexy." The security guard kinda purrs. "Hands out and please spread those glorious legs wide open big boy."

Looking over I spot Donye, and give him the signal. Just as he walks over, the guard grabs my junk and Donye "flips".

"HOLD THE FUCK UP!!" He screams grabbing people's attention. "EXCUSE ME SIR, OR SHOULD I CALL YOU A HOE?!"

Stopping in front of us Donye stares down the security guard that was sexually harassing me. "I don't know who you think you are but I swear to the gods if you ever grab my mans dick again, YOU WON'T HAVE ONE!"

Grabbing my face Donye smashes our lips together. As we move our lips in sync, I can't help but moan a little when he bites my bottom lip and tugs on it. When he pulls back he never lets go of the tight grip he has on my neck.

Even though it looks like we are having an intimate moment with our forehead touching, and we are looking in the other ones eyes, we are really just talking through our eyes.

When we hear someone clear their throat we pull away from each other. The security guard that grabbed my junk is red as a tomato and staring at us with shame and defeat in his eyes.

"Uh sir." He says sheepishly. "Your bag is done." Maneuvering around Donye, I grab my bag from the security guard and pull Donye a along. We keep walking until we find out gate J5.

Throwing my stuff down next to Donye's I can't help but snicker when I think about the security guards face before he gave me my bag. "Bro that security guard was so ashamed." I laugh. When I don't get a response I see Donye sitting next to some dude, talking.

"I can't believe this hoe deadass left me alone to go flirt with some guy." Reaching over I grab my head phones out of my bag, I unlock my phone and open Spotify. Scrolling through all my playlist I stop when I find my good songs playlist.

Playing Dogs at the table by Fences, I exit out and go to my Google play books. Opening Shiver I get comfortable in my chair and just read and listen to music until it's time to board.

When they let us board the plane I put my phone away until they say we can take it out again. When everyone is seated they go through all the instructions but I ignore them. When the plane finally takes off the pilot tells us to sit back and enjoy the ride.

A few minutes later the flight attendant let's us know if it's okay to pull out any electronics. Putting my headphones back in, and restarting the playlist I close my eyes. I might as well sleep, it is a seven and a half hour flight after all.

Hey ppls. I hope you like the chapter. I have only been writing this chapter for like two or three days. I know it's kinda short and a litter boring but I want to take my time before I get into the heavy stuff. Also if you noticed a pattern with the point of views. I do two of Liam, and two of Adrian. As I get more into the books I probably won't do that as much but I don't know yet. Anywho keep an eye out for the next chapter.

K.G.