groupchat [4] (part 2)

(continued from last one)

NG: soo about last night, what happened?

HG: wdym?

AC: you know what he fucking means did you and Shawn, fuck Sammy and Nate?

HG: ohh um about that 😅

SM: ^

CD: oh fuck

JJ: shit just got real

ME: shits about to go down

TC: Shawn how could you? you cheated on me, YOU CHEATED ON US! 2 FUCKING YEARS SHAWN. 2 years wasted just because you wanted a good fuck. ARE YOU SERIOUS? I thought you loved me. what happened to "forever and ever"?

AC: Hayes what happened to "nae" huh? you just couldn't wait to get into somebody else's pants. 2 AND A HALF YEARS! 2 and a half years that I wasted on someone who obviously didn't care about our relationship if he just threw it all away. did you ever even love me?

HG: Aaron! I love you to death! last night was a mistake if I could take it back I would. the past 2 and a half years we spent together were the BEST years of my life. I wouldn't take back any memory we've had together. this relationship is so so important to me, you'll never understand! you helped me through a very hard time in my life. you stoped me from ending my life so many times. you showed me what love is. you loved me. and I loved you. and that's what love is. I'm gonna say it again LAST NIGHT WAS A MISTAKE! I get it if you're mad and want to break up but just remember I love you so so much and I'll never ever stop loving you. nae.

SM: Taylor, last night did not mean anything to me. I was just bored and thought it would be fun. but as soon as it was over I knew I had made a mistake. I knew I was risking the most important thing in my life. I was risking losing you. and I never want to lose you! I love you more than anything Taylor and I mean ANYTHING! I wouldn't change a thing that happened in the last 2 years. I don't regret any moment I spent with you. I love you so much. I love you. I love you. I love you. I don't know how many times I have to say it but if you decide you need a break or a permanent break I respect your decision. I love you so fucking much Taylor! forever and ever.

AC: I just need time to think Hayes. I love you so so much, just don't forget that!

TC: I'll always love you Shawn but I think we're gonna take a break. not a permanent one but just for a couple months. I love you.

HG: I'll never forget that. it's the only thing keeping me alive.

SM: I understand Tay. I love you too.

*Shawn, Hayes, Aaron, and Taylor left the conversation*

CR: woah

JG: I feel like this is my fault, like if I didn't add Sammy and Nate to the convo yesterday none of this would of happened.

JJ: babe, none of this is your fault is Sammy and Nates fault. they new that Shawn and Hayes had boyfriends but they didn't stop.

NG: GUYS HELP!! HAYES IS SREAMING AND CRYING IN HIS ROOM AND THROWING STUFF AND IDK WHAT TO DO!!!

JJ: go to his room, call me, give him the phone and leave NOW

NG: ok

*Hayes and Jacks convo*

J: Hayes what's wrong

H: I l-love him Jack I really do and i don't know if I can live without him.

J: listen to me H-

H: but Jack

J. listen to me! Aaron just said he needed to think that doesn't mean it's over. and if he does decide to end then he's stupid because he's losing one of the most adorable and sweetest guys in the world. you're still young, there's gonna be plenty of other guys trust me. you might find the right one for you.

H: Aaron was the right one for me.

J: maybe he's the right one and you met at the wrong time.

H: if this is the wrong time then when's the right time?

J: when you're older and you've experienced other people because then you'll know if he's really the one for you.

H: I don't know how long I can last without him Jack. I really don't.

J: listen you just need to do something to get your mind off of this.

H: like what? go on Twitter? can't do that because of all the hate. why does everyone hate me Jack? I can't take it anymore. I can't take this anymore.

J: what are you talking about? what do you mean you can't take this anymore?

H: bye Jack

J: HAYES STOP WHATEVER YOURE ABOUT TO DO!

H: bye

*end of call*

Hayes's POV:

this is it.
this is the end.
I have no one here to stop me.

I set up my laptop and began my video.

"Hey guys it Hayes here.. and this is the last video you'll ever see from me. I'm taking a permanent break.

To Nash.. thank you for always being there for me. thank you for being my happiness thank you for being my brother. I love you so fucking much.

To the boys.. you guys are my brothers and that'll never change, no matter where I am. thank you for growing up with me and putting up with my shit for so many years. I love you guys more than you will ever know.

To the fans.. you guys make me so happy. when I'm sad I can just go to you guys to make me feel better. but not this time, this time the pain is too severe. I love you guys so much, thank you for everything.

To him.. wow never thought I would actually be saying goodbye to you. I just want you to know that this is not because of. I repeat THIS IS NOT BEACUSE OF YOU. this is because of me. this is because I don't know how to love anyone. I don't know how to love you. I don't know how to love myself. I guess I don't what this means but I'll say it anyway. I love you so much and I always will. goodbye Aaron Carpenter.

I don't see the reason for me to be breathing anymore so bye. this was the real Hayes Grier. "

I slowly got up and turned off the video. I posted it to Twitter.

I went to the bathroom and began my journey to neverland.

*back to the gc*

ME: HAYES IS TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF.

JG: IS NASH HOME?

NG: NO IM OUT! SOMEBODY GO GET HIM PLEASE I CANT LOSE HIM PLEASE SOMEBODY GO GET HIM I WONT MAKE IT THERE IN TIME.

ML: ILL GO I LIVE CLOSEST. JUST ALL OF YOU MEET ME THERE.

...
woah this gave me major feels :'(