cash [2]

3rd person pov:

"I live my whole life trying to be something I'm not, just to make you happy. my life doesn't revolve around you. I'm sick and tired of not being able to be myself. news flash dad, I'm not perfect. guess what, I'm gay. so go ahead and kick me out I don't care, I'd rather live on the street than live here with you. I'm don't living like this. I'm changing the way I live. I'm changing the people I surround myself with. I'm going to make it big. I'm going to find a love and I'm never coming back here. I promise"

You took my light, you drained me down.

*
when we kissed, there wasn't any fireworks like there is in fairytales. it just simply felt right.

*

"tell me your story" he whispered

"most of my entire life has been like, riding a roller coaster in a pitch black cave, never knowing where I'm at or what's coming up next. Most of the time it's like riding those big rides where you're slowly struggling to make your way up the hill with the thought in the back of your mind that at any second something is going to give away and you'll plunge back to the bottom. but then I met you and now the roller coaster I've been riding doesn't struggle anymore to make it up those hills. Even though you can never get rid of the ups and downs completely, now instead of it throwing me violently back and forth, you've been my cushion to help smooth out the hard times and enhance the good ones. You've given me a reason to succeed, a reason to better myself, a reason build and keep relationships. I no longer feel like at any second the roller coaster I'm riding is going to plunge to the bottom or that my world is going to fall apart."

*

"years ago I promised someone that I would make it big and that I would find love. You helped me keep that promise and I thank you for that. I'm not good with stuff like this so I'm just going to be straight forward before I make a fool of myself. will you, Cameron Alexander Dallas marry me and become Cameron Alexander Dallas Grier?"

"yes" he said.

*

I knew at that moment that he was the one.

I was right.

***
idk what this is. is it good?
but anyways 600 reads that's crazy, thank you so much!

requests?