group [2]

Hayes: I'm sad :(

Cam: aw babe, what happened?

Gilinsky: who do we need to kill?

Hayes: I've been getting a lot more hate than usual..

Sammy: baby boy don't listen to them, you're amazing!

Carter: listen Hayes, we all love you so much and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.. we're always gonna be here for you and everyone hating on you is just jealous.

Matt: they're jealous because they're not as sweet as you.

Shawn: they're not as cute as you.

Taylor: they're not as caring as you.

Nate: they're not as adorable as you.

Nash: they're not as funny as you.

Jack: they're not as loved as you.

Aaron: they're nothing compared to you and we'll always be here.. through everything.. we'll all be together.. forever & always

Hayes: omfg you guys! I love you all so much. thank you.

Cam: you don't need to thank us baby..

Hayes: yes I do.. you guys helped me learn to love myself and helped me become a better person. and I can never ever thank you enough for that.

Gilinsky: no, no you learned to love yourself all on your own. and as for you becoming and better person, you're perfect just the way you are.. in and out.

Shawn: remember.. everything you're becoming and everything you are right now, have nothing to do with the people around you.. it's all you.. so make sure you believe in yourself and become the best you can be because we don't have the ability to do that for you. I know you'll be able to do it and if you can't, you're being afraid. and fear can ruin many things. so don't fear life, fear not living the way you want to. I believe in you. I love you.

Nash: I've known you since day 1.. and ever since that day I knew you were something special, I knew you would grow up and become something great, but I never knew that this would be the way it would turn out. I happy it did though because you were able to teach me that no matter how tough loving someone is, if you honestly truly love them you'll fight for them. so fight for what you want in life. fight for what you want to become but most importantly fight for what you love.

Matt: now stop thanking us for things you did all on your own. we'll never be able to change who you are, so it's all up to you to become what you want to be.

Hayes: but you guys will always be apart of who I am. so you'll always have an impact on who I become.

Jack: just remember, if you can't do something you're the one holding yourself back, become who YOU want to and you'll be happy forever. we love you.

***
I'm honestly v proud of this one.

-jahnice 🤑