mayes [1]

Hayes: I don't want to be one of those people in the back of the class that no one knows; I don't want to be a nobody. I want people to know my name. I want people to recognize me. I want people to love me. I want people to be happy with me. I want to be a somebody. I want to do something with my life. I don't want to be one of those people who are just people. I want to be something even more greater than just an average person. I don't want to be limited because of my age, height, weight, race or whatever. I want to be able to do what I love without people caring. I just want to be me and I can't because what I want to be is unrealistic and it's never going to happen. so I'll just dream; dream of things that are never going to happen. and that'll be my reality.

Matt: but you are better than the average person, you're you and that's all you need to be to succeed in life. don't listen to what people say. don't let them control you; control your life; determine you're dreams; do what you want to do. one day you're going to be big, hell even bigger than you can imagine. it might not be in the way you want it to be, but you're gonna make it. and you're gonna accomplish your dreams. I'll be by your side every step of the way, we all will.

Hayes: you're just saying that to make me feel better. I'm just an average teenage boy with dreams that'll never be reality. and I'm gonna have to live with that and I'm gonna have to learn to love it. there's just somethings you can't change in life and this is one of them.

Matt: stop talking down about yourself. you're an amazing person and you will, I repeat YOU WILL MAKE YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY. and you're gonna be great and you're gonna be a star.
you're being afraid; that's you're problem. don't. be. afraid. fear ruins everything and anything in life. if you want to go skydiving, go skydiving, don't be afraid. don't fear life, fear not living the way you want to.
you can do it, I believe in you, I love you.

Hayes: you believing in me means everything to me.

Matt: I'll always believe in you, so you'll always be encouraged and loved, no matter what. I love you so much.

Hayes: I love you too Matt

***
everything I wrote up there is true, listen to it.
don't let anyone kill your dreams. become what you want to. be proud of yourself. waking up every day? that's a fight, it's really hard. trust me I know. but you continue to wake up and that's all that matters. you're fighting. fighting for you life. you're trying and you will succeed. I believe in you. I love you.

love,
jahnice