jolinsky [2]

Gilinsky: why are you not listening to me?

Jack: bc you lied to me.. you've never lied to me before and you lie to me about this?

Gilinsky: but is it really that serious!?

Jack: yes, yes it is serious. I thought we agreed to never lie to one another. you lied to me about Madison. I'm pregnant with your child Jack! how do you think I feel? but you know what go fuck that slut all you want. I have all the boys to help me.. they actually love me.

Gilinsky: I love you too

Jack: NO YOU DONT IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDNT OF SLEPT WITH HER

Gilinsky: IT WAS A MISTAKE

Jack: IT OBVIOUSLY WASNT A MISTAKE IF YOU CONTINUED FOR 5 FUCKING MONTHS. MAYBE WE ARE THE MISTAKE. THESE PAST 2 YEARS WERE ALL A MISTAKE. RIGHT JACKIE POO? ITS ALL A MISTAKE.

Gilinsky: baby no I love you so damn much

Jack: don't you dare call me that you lying, cheating, son of a bitch.

Gilinsky: what about the baby?

Jack: oh now you think of the baby, after all those times with Thotison. you know what Jack idk what's gonna happen with the baby. but I will not have my child grow up with a broken family like I did just because her fathers an asshole. I meant it.

Gilinsky: she doesn't have to, we can work through this. I want to be there for everything.

Jack: well you should of thought about that before. bye Jack I'll talk to you in 7 months when my child's born.

Gilinsky: I'll always love you no matter what

***
I don't like this one but I needed to update
and it's like 4 am rn soo..

do you ever just read a fanfic about one of the boys and they act like an asshole and then you see a picture of them and your just like "wow I hate you" or is it just me?

requests?