haaron [3]

that's me ^ :')
Requested by: lover_123456

**
Hayes and Aaron were in the middle of doing something very, very sinful. ;)

They were about to reach their highs when Cameron and Nash, burst through the door.

"Oh hell no. Hayes get your äss off him right now." Nash said sternly, with every pun intended.

Hayes quickly scurried off of Aaron and covered themselves.

"You are children. What the hell were you thinking?" Cameron asked crossing his arms.

"We were just having fun," Hayes pouted.

"Fun does not include having someone's diçk inside of you. Fun is eating pizza and watching Netflix." Nash stated.

"Well that's kinda how it started" Aaron blushed.

"You guys Netflix and chilled? Nash I think it's time for the talk." Cameron said shaking his head.

At this point both Hayes and Aaron had their boxers on, but we're still hot and bothered because neither were able to çum.

"No I already know what sex is!" Hayes whined.

"Eww don't whine it's gross," Cam rolled his eyes.

"How many times have you done it?" Nash asked.

Hayes looked down and blushed, "About 5 or 6," Aaron replied for him.

Cameron scrunched his face up in disgust, "You're fuçking 15 Hayes."

"So, what's the big deal?" Hayes shrugged.

"The big deal is that you lost your virginity to someone who you may break up with," Nash said sitting on the chair in the corner.

"I don't think that will ever happen," Aaron said.

Cameron shook his head, "How many times did you use protection?"

"Never, why would we have to? I can't get pregnant." Hayes said.

"You can spread diseases," Nash started, "You really know nothing."

"We're both clean though!" Aaron said.

"That doesn't matter. You still should always use protection," Cameron said.

"Okay, sorry" Hayes said rolling his eyes.

"Hayes we're only doing this because we don't want either of you go get hurt." Nash said getting up from his seat.

"What about you and Cam? How do you know you're never going to break up?" Aaron questioned.

"It's different with us. We're older and we've experienced more people. We know what we want. You guys are young and only ever been sexually active with each other." Cameron said.

"Okay, we'll use protection. I promise." Hayes replied.

"We're not forcing you. We're just telling you what's best for your health and relationship." Nash assured.

"We know. Now can we get back to watching Netflix?" Aaron asked.

"As long as it doesn't include chilling then yes you can do whatever you want," Cameron said while walking towards the door.

"Lock the door next time," Nash said before he shut the door.

They definitely did more that watch Netflix after Nash and Cam left, but that'll just stay between me, you and them.

***
Eww this sucked, but I thought that I should just update quickly for you guys. :)

How have you been doing? Do you have a valentine this year?

If you don't... Will you be my valentine?

Tysm for 6k, I love you all sm. <3

- jahnice