001

Keira's POV
I arrived at home just in time before my mom comes home late again,she's a nurse which is a really hard job.She already knows I have a gig tonight and I promised her that it would not affect my grades.I just love singing,just like my Dad.He is the P.A in one of the most huge industries of music EVER!my dream is to have an album by their company.I also write songs since I was in 6th grade,I learn to play guitar at a young age and also piano.

I got dress into my simple but cute clothes.I was wearing a ring top colored grey with a little alien on my right,a shorts ,and a black heels and backpack.

Hurried down stairs to find my little 14 years old sister on the livingroom eating a big bag of cheerios.

"Hey kid!"I said giving her a pat on the head.

"I am not a kid!I'm teenager now KeKe!"She said angryly puting her hands on her chest.

"Hey can't help but to feel older when you grow up"I joked and I made her face smile again.

"Hahaha yea yea.You have a gig tonight right?"She asks.

"Yea,I'll be home maybe at 9 or 10 ok stay safe and lock the door!"I said running to the door.I hear here say 'Ok,love u bye!'.

I then jump to my black car and drove to Susan's.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got there,searching for a space for my car.Maybe there are many customers today.

I finally found a space!got out and ran to the door to find many people lining and eating.Also my boss-wait what?!Susan never comes out unless it's an emergency!.........well it is cause there is many customers.

"Hey Susi!"I waved at her she saw me and giving me a small smile.

"Hey,the band and the girls are waiting for you.You better hurry the show starts at 15mins!"She said,and quickly got back to the registers seat.

I ran to the backstage.It's not really that big,its just for putting intruments and the dressers.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late!"I said opening the door without hasitation.

"Yes you are young lady!"Olivia said in an angry tone.

"Girls your on in 5mins!"Matt the guitarist said

"Ok,Matt!"Andrea said running to get her shoes.

"So why are you late?"Sunshine said,letting her right brow up.She was not part of the singing,she is more like our music producer like a dj or something.She's with the intruments band,she manages it.

"Sorry,I just couldn't find a parking space."I said putting my bag on the small couch.

"Goodluck Girls!"Sunshine said running back to the right side of the stage.

"Guys let's go!"Natalie said excitedly.

We got on stage and saw many people!!!

"Hey everyone goodevening!are we having a blast!"Natalie said smiling,heared people respond 'yea'

"Ok!so were gonna introduce ourselves.I'm Natalia Peterson.This is Olivia Wright!"Oli smiles and waves to the people.

"Andrea Maxwell!"Andy waved.

"Keira Monro"I waved and smile.

"And we are! The Flicker Lane!"We said in chorus.The band name was my idea.I just want something unique ya know?

The music starts and Olivia was the first.

(Olivia)
'If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I'd roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go

(Andrea)

Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it.
'Cause they'd stick up for me.

(Me)

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man.
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

(Natalie)

It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that

(Me)
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong

(Andrea)

But you're just a boy
You don't understand

(Me)

Yeah, you don't understand, oh!

(Natalie)
How it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man

(Me)

You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts

(Natalie)
Until you lose the one you wanted(wanted){Me}
'Cause you've taken her for granted(granted!){Me}
And everything you had got destroyed

(Olivia)
But you're just a boy

We finished,everyone stayed silent.Then,clapped their hands and stand up their chairs.All of us bowed.

And getting ready for the 4 last songs......
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Hi!so hope ya'll like it!Im gonna make Harry's POV next!

-A