008

Keira's POV

*Ring*

Well,atleast my work is done!

"Ok class that will be your assignment for today.If any of you here are finished kindly pass it!"Mrs.James said.Yes!no assignment for me!

I quickly got up and packed my bag.My books was about to fall,when suddenly someone catched it.

I gasped,sigh of relief.I look at the person.

"Oh!Thank you.....Harry"I said getting the books from his hands.I felt mine and his hands,it was really big and soft.

"Your welcome"He said and also going to Mrs.James desk to pass his work.

I handed mine,she observes it and looking directly all of my work.
"Ok,well done Ms.Monro"I gave her a smile,she smiled back.I Thanked her before I left the classroom.I was walking through the hall,walking directly to my locker.I open it and saw a piece of paper fell.

I open it and starting to read:

Keira,can we talk?I just-I really felt bad about my behavior this morning.Can u meet me at the parking lot?

-Harry.x

I still can't believe what he said this morning,I was really pissed.

*Flashback*

"What about you?Who really is Harry Edward Styles?"I asked,taking the small amount of egg in my mouth.Look at him his eyes widen,almost felt like something he was hidding.

"W-h-at?!"He said,taking the glass of water and drink it.

"I said can you tell me about yourself?since I already told you about me."I said it again and smiled at him.But I saw that he was a little bit frowning,and trying to keep his gaze away from me.

"No,I'm sorry now is not the right time"He said.Quickly grab hus empty plate and placed it at the kitchen sink.He left me here,I was doing the same when he got back upstairs.I followed him there in his room,I kinda eavesdrop him.

"No!not now!I-"He said in the phone ,pulling his hair in frustration.

"I will take care of it!-I don't care I can handle myself!"He shouts at the phone,rubbing his left hand in his neck.

"I promise I will vusit there!--No!tell my Dad not to go here!"He is really angry at the person on the phone.

"I don't give two shits what my Dad says!I am the future king for God sakes!I can gire you right this instant!"Wait What did he say?!He was the future King?Future King if what?

Because of my clumsiness,I accidentaly stumbled at the door.He was frightend and his green orbs turned into bright blue crystal eyes.

"What are you doing here?!Don't you know the word privacy?!"He shouts at me.I was really scared,I never saw this side of him.I really pictured him as a nice and funny guy.But all of us has a dark side right?

"I-I'm s-sorry,I j-j-ust want to help y-y-ou"I slutter,but more like whispering it.He saw me in this state,my heart beats so fast like a cheeta.He turned back and smash his phone on the wall.I got up from the floor and faced by back body to the wall,I was so scared.I saw that his crystal blue eyes wasn't crystal anymore.He keeps closing his eyes,preventing me from seeing it.

"H-arry?"I mumbled and trying to go to him.He was now on thhe floor on his knees sobbing.I slowly went,I was about to set next to him but he interupted me.

"Go"He said between his sobs.

"W-hat?"I whispered,my eyes widen.I would never leave him in this state after what he has done for me last night.

"Just go Keira! I just wanna be alone!"He shouted,his eyes still closed

"I'm just trying to help you!"I fighted back this time.God he is so subborn!

"Well stop trying because it won't work!"He shouted at me,stare at him.The atmosphere here is full of sobs.

"Fine!if that's what you want!I'll leave!"And just that I grab my bag and got to the bathroom and change into the clotthes that he gave me.After that I went through the stairs and exited the house,there was a single drop of tear in my eyes.I wipe it with my hand,he isn't going to be the reason why I'm at this state.

I went to the bus station and waited for a bus.After 30mins,I got inside and ready to face one hell of a day!

*End of Flashback*

God!Now he has the guts to talk to me now!He is just so complicated!Wait?More like bipolar!

Well to answer all of my questions in my head I have to face him to get to get some answers from him.

After I got all of my books for tomorrow,I walk pay by the covered courts and straight to the parking lot.I pulled my phone in my pocket to text my Mom to come and get me.

I put my phone back in my pocket and continoue walking.After 8mins I saw a familiar chocolate curls,he saw me.We kinda stare at each other like a clićhe movie.

"Ok,talk."I said crossing my arms in my chest,hiving him a curious look.

"Look I don't know how to make you understand me and my situation...."He said scratching the back of his hair.

"I'll understand if you explain it to me."I said,I saw that his head is facing down.

"I know,I know that I've been a subborn jerk to you this morning"I nod

"Yea,no shit"I reply and roll my eyes.

"And I just-want to explain it to you back in the house"He said

"Look,Harry you told me to leave you alone.I am doing it perfectly.And now you want me to come with you in your house again?"I said with my right briw raise.

"Well yea!its just-its a more private explaination"

"I'm sorry,maybe next time.My mom is here to pick me up.Or maybe there isn't going to be a next time"I said walking back at him,when sudeenly his hand were on my arm.

"Please!what can do for you to forgive me!"He was begging now??definately bipolar.

"Try not to be a fucking prick to me if you wanna be my friend"I said pulling his and in my arm.I walk to the entrance gate to wait for my mim.I kinda felt bad that I did to him.But I hope he learns his lesson that I'm trying to help him

My thoughts snapped when I saw my mom waved.I run to the car and open it to the front seat.

^^^
Hey guys!!!long time no seee👀
Anyways!I know I said that I will update maybe a week ir day,its because of school exam and I need to study,specially math.Again I hope you'll understand and give this one a thumps up.Thank you for understanding!!

-A💕